Why do gaga, bey, taylor, katy and riri

29 minutes ago, Kletus said:

All of them have to be very careful with their brand, nobody would listen anyway, or they're too busy exploiting an old man with Alzheimer's :goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

They talked about every injustice that happened to other celebs or politics and more but talking about Britney would tarnish there brand ? I really think there is something going on maybe they all have some kind of NDA.

8 minutes ago, Nordinspears said:

They talked about every injustice that happened to other celebs or politics and more but talking about Britney would tarnish there brand ? I really think there is something going on maybe they all have some kind of NDA.

The NDA’s thing is the most lame excuse ever at this point lol. Britney and a lot of people that worked with her have spoken at this point. What could old fart Jamie do now? He can’t make any decision about Britney’s life anymore, not about her money, not about the NDA’s that “protect Britney’s privacy”, he can’t sue anyone on Britney’s behalf anymore… so yeah, NDA’s my a.ss.

• Like 5

I would honestly love to know this, to be a fly on their walls. I hate flys and I've had to kill so many this week and at work, yuk. But seriously what is going on, why do all these people live in mansions and only speak on certain things. There's something mega shaddy going that's keeping all these just normal people all hidden and locked away in mysterious ways. U might say its just protecting from nutters but if they were more relatable people would leave them alone, may all be to keep up interest but anyway. I'm very disappointed as a fan of all of them in them not showing support, especially for such a so called icon, artist and legend. All their words btw . . . Show some sister support you other ladies that can perform OK but not great 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

I would honestly love to know this, to be a fly on their walls. I hate flys and I've had to kill so many this week and at work, yuk. But seriously what is going on, why do all these people live in mansions and only speak on certain things. There's something mega shaddy going that's keeping all these just normal people all hidden and locked away in mysterious ways. U might say its just protecting from nutters but if they were more relatable people would leave them alone, may all be to keep up interest but anyway. I'm very disappointed as a fan of all of them in them not showing support, especially for such a so called icon, artist and legend. All their words btw . . . Show some sister support you other ladies that can perform OK but not great 

First time I ever agree with u :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Y'all ask this every week, and the answers will always be the same. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Some of them might have contacted Britney in private to show support, some of them might have gotten NDA'd at some point, and some of them probably just don't care about Britney's situation for selfish reasons. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

And considering that Gaga's involvement in the Kesha case actually made things worse for Kesha, y'all should be happy that she hasn't spoken up about Britney. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Haha 2