Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Some of y’all just think Justin is some evil person and I dont understand why. Over a 19 year old breakup that they both have clearly gotten over. 

This, he is not one of my favorite people, but he couldnt be that evil. Was he stupid and inmature? yeah but so was she. And it seems she doesnt have any more bad feeling for him, and I could see why. They grew up together, they know each other and their families, and Im sure they shared many loving caring moments together as a couple. 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Kelly did a podcast ep (I think called Back on Air with Jarod Lipscomb or something) and talked about this, she wouldn’t say who was at the restaurant for respect of their privacy. Honestly I didn’t think it sounded like the more famous ppl like JT were there but more like ppl from her MMC days, which is still really nice. She did say she knows JT family tried to help Britney ‘at least in the beginning’ but said it became clear nobody could get to her or something. Also she said if people knew how much hate she’d received over coming forward with stuff they’d understand why more ppl don’t come forward. I really don’t understand why fans are attacking someone like her, it’s extremely annoying that ppl who can help like her are getting trashed and then turned off saying anything. We need to support everyone who can help. Save the vitriol for scum like Lou.

Yet another reason why I'm not surprised people didn't start speaking until recently even if they knew something was off...

Also wouldn't be surprised that JT's mom or even himself tried to reach her, even though I think he's a self-absorbed ******* (or precisely BECAUSE i think he's a self-absorbed *******)

• Like 1
On 10/8/2021 at 5:19 AM, Marcanthony said:

Don't believe it. Now everyone was trying to meet her in the bathroom. Please.

Sis there’s pics of her swimming with her bodyguard in 2012. The pics of her looking distraught in 2010 are haunting. This is very believable

• Exhale+
41 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Now we know why Britney is reaching out to him now. Even though he’s a married man. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Is he married because of a contract or because he truly loves her :duh_mind_thinking_smart_meme: lol im just teasing. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Hmm I really doubt this. I think Justin is too much of a self centered douche to have cared honestly. There is plenty of evidence of him throwing shade at Britney during that period. I think he might have even been gleeful about her downfall considering I think one of the factors that led to their break was that she was more popular and had a more successful career than him. 

• Like 1