Britney’s back up singer says Justin was forbidden to approach Britney back in 2008

Kelly is extremely close with Justin's mom, Lynn. She has been friends with her since MMC, I think. She's going to know insider information because Justin tells his mom everything. She was on a podcast a couple of years ago and IIRC, alluded that nobody was surprised when Britney and Wade hooked up because people saw it coming. She likes to spill the tea and I'm not mad about it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, nowimstronger said:

Kelly is extremely close with Justin's mom, Lynn. She has been friends with her since MMC, I think. She's going to know insider information because Justin tells him mom everything. She was on a podcast a couple of years ago and IIRC, alluded that nobody was surprised when Britney and Wade hooked up because people saw it coming. She likes to spill the tea and I'm not mad about it.

Kelly forgot to talk about Justin's infidelities and that Britney and Wade were friends, that it seems only Justin's feelings matter.That seems to be the real problem.

• Like 6

PLEASE JT, come foward and CONFIRM THIS!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And guys, let me say something... JT did NOT build his entire carrer USING Britney.

Yeah, i know, him and his team used the situation on his favor in the very beginning, but thats just that...

oh he release "cry me a river" ANS SO WHAT? Artists write musics about ther love and heartbreaks since EVER...

oh but the used a brit-a-like (and a pic of brit) in the video... YEAH, and we loved that (dont we?). Taylor Swift uses countless hints to others on her videos... and we love that too.

the last track of JTs first album is a heartbreaking song that goes... 
"And all you had to do
Was apologize, and mean it
But you didn't say you're sorry
I don't understand
You don't care that you hurt me
And now I'm half the man
"

and then Brit released Everytime... and you all know... "and this song is my sorry:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

so give him a break coz he CLEARLY was cheated and didnt know how to deal with that too. Like we would have done better at age 21. 

And... no, im not a DIE HARD JT fan... BRITNEY is the one and only, but i do acknowledge hes a great artist. his 2nd and 3rd albums are masterpieces.

gosh i wrote way too much... sorry!  :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Love 5
1 hour ago, fabricio83 said:

PLEASE JT, come foward and CONFIRM THIS!!! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

And guys, let me say something... JT did NOT build his entire carrer USING Britney.

Yeah, i know, him and his team used the situation on his favor in the very beginning, but thats just that...

oh he release "cry me a river" ANS SO WHAT? Artists write musics about ther love and heartbreaks since EVER...

oh but the used a brit-a-like (and a pic of brit) in the video... YEAH, and we loved that (dont we?). Taylor Swift uses countless hints to others on her videos... and we love that too.

the last track of JTs first album is a heartbreaking song that goes... 
"And all you had to do
Was apologize, and mean it
But you didn't say you're sorry
I don't understand
You don't care that you hurt me
And now I'm half the man
"

and then Brit released Everytime... and you all know... "and this song is my sorry:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

so give him a break coz he CLEARLY was cheated and didnt know how to deal with that too. Like we would have done better at age 21. 

And... no, im not a DIE HARD JT fan... BRITNEY is the one and only, but i do acknowledge hes a great artist. his 2nd and 3rd albums are masterpieces.

gosh i wrote way too much... sorry!  :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

I adore this song omg.  Don’t forget how he responded to Everytime with Pair of Wings. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: And how he sang about forgetting about Britney in Amnesia. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 6
  • Exhale+

I love when all the closeted jt fans come up in these threads. It can be a lonely island but they were one of a kind for sure! 

I know people like to tell us to get over it but I can't be the only one to believe there is something still there. Especially given how much he's grown and how much she has been through.

Don't get me wrong I'm not blind to know he definitely used her and did some shady things but you don't go after someone unless you still thought about them other wise you would pay them dust.

I'm a hopeless romantic so I just think they should at least try to be friends but I know with Jess that won't happen.

• Love 5

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Mmmm lol ok now everyone was trying to help her. But JT shaded her heaps of times since then, but we’re to believe he secretly wanted to help behind the scenes? Please. If anything this makes it worse they all knew something was off and never said anything, publicity changed this entire case and ppl like JT never said a damn word (until after the doc when all the work had been done by fans). I don’t mean that Kelly person because she doesn’t have a huge platform but if she’s saying all these famous ppl knew stuff in 08 and said nothing that’s pretty horrible. I absolutely believe all of Hollywood knew about this and obviously didn’t care enough to ever say anything.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Kelly forgot to talk about Justin's infidelities and that Britney and Wade were friends, that it seems only Justin's feelings matter.That seems to be the real problem.

Same when Nikki DeLoach appeared on a Britney podcast, she’s super close with JT and also said about Wade and said something like ‘I thought it was a bit of a dog act because JT and Wade were friends’ - but never mentioned JT infidelity. I was glad when one of Britney’s old makeup artist appeared on the podcast (can’t remember her name) and wasn’t going to talk about the breakup but then when she heard Nikki had said about Wade she said ‘Well since Nikki spoke about it first I’ll say I’m pretty sure they were both dogging each other’ and said she remembered Britney being upset about one of the All Saints girls. I’m sick of Britney getting all the s—t for it when they obviously both cheated.

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Same when Nikki DeLoach appeared on a Britney podcast, she’s super close with JT and also said about Wade and said something like ‘I thought it was a bit of a dog act because JT and Wade were friends’ - but never mentioned JT infidelity. I was glad when one of Britney’s old makeup artist appeared on the podcast (can’t remember her name) and wasn’t going to talk about the breakup but then when she heard Nikki had said about Wade she said ‘Well since Nikki spoke about it first I’ll say I’m pretty sure they were both dogging each other’ and said she remembered Britney being upset about one of the All Saints girls. I’m sick of Britney getting all the s—t for it when they obviously both cheated.

Justin was unfaithful with multiple women.
Justin publicly humiliated her.
Justin sold her publicly.
Justin publicly disrespected her.
Justin publicly insulted her for years.
Justin brought up this subject of his own free will for his own benefit.
People don't care about this, they don't care how she felt. They even make her feel guilty about all of this.

People forget that Britney and Wade were really friends.
People forget that Wade meets Justin through Britney.
People forget that this is life.
I sincerely would like  them to tell this story so that at least Britney fans stop mythologizing Justin.
and if Justin knew the story since 2008 it seems horrible to me, Justin knows that Britney's father is an abuser and he has not helped her because he did not want to .... he put a post on her apologizing and that's it. The fans are happy because after all this time, he has put a miserable post apologizing, and people are happy with this.

The serious problem is that people only think about Justin's feelings and no one thought about Britney's feelings (not to mention the feelings of the third person).
I don't understand why they always have to justify it to a person who has done so much harm to Britney publicly?.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
8 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

The serious problem is that people only think about Justin's feelings and no one thought about Britney's feelings (not to mention the feelings of the third person).
I don't understand why they always have to justify it to a person who has done so much harm to Britney publicly?.

Who cares about the feelings of the third person in any cheating scandal? Same with any girl Justin cheated with knowing he was in a relationship. Coming from person experience, I refuse to care about any third party who gets in between a couple.

I don't care about Justin, but you are trying to make Wade sound like this poor misunderstood guy. There is a reason why Wade is currently blackballed.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Li07 said:

Who cares about the feelings of the third person in any cheating scandal? Same with any girl Justin cheated with knowing he was in a relationship. Coming from person experience, I refuse to care about any third party who gets in between a couple.

I don't care about Justin, but you are trying to make Wade sound like this poor misunderstood guy. There is a reason why Wade is currently blackballed.

Basically, the narrative that he sold and continues to sell: My girlfriend cheated on me with my best friend, but Justin and his people (including Sonia Murkle and Johnny W.) always forget to say first that he was unfaithful first and  he met his best friend through his girlfriend since he was friends with her. That is a half-truth that is worse than a lie.

Basically, because this person was judged, basically because Nikki talked about this person, basically because the fans blamed this person ... Nikki does not talk about the girls with whom Justin was unfaithful, the fans do not criticize or blame the girls with whom Justin was unfaithful? that's why I've put it. Can fans leave the third person alone on this issue and others that have nothing to do with it?.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Justin was unfaithful with multiple women.
Justin publicly humiliated her.
Justin sold her publicly.
Justin publicly disrespected her.
Justin publicly insulted her for years.
Justin brought up this subject of his own free will for his own benefit.
People don't care about this, they don't care how she felt. They even make her feel guilty about all of this.

People forget that Britney and Wade were really friends.
People forget that Wade meets Justin through Britney.
People forget that this is life.
I sincerely would like  them to tell this story so that at least Britney fans stop mythologizing Justin.
and if Justin knew the story since 2008 it seems horrible to me, Justin knows that Britney's father is an abuser and he has not helped her because he did not want to .... he put a post on her apologizing and that's it. The fans are happy because after all this time, he has put a miserable post apologizing, and people are happy with this.

Agreed, JTs actions all round were awful. I’m not here for this sudden narrative that he was trying to help her because in over a decade he never said a word publicly until everything was already exposed. I know that Kelly woman is close with his family so of course she’s gonna be nice about him but I find it hard to believe he was stressed about her when he was trashing her publicly.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
On 10/8/2021 at 6:06 PM, Soso said:

I adore this song omg.  Don’t forget how he responded to Everytime with Pair of Wings. :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: And how he sang about forgetting about Britney in Amnesia. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

I almost forgot who we are
I'll let you drive me crazy for another day
Isn't this love insane, insane? Yeah

He cleeeeeeaaaarly loved her SO MUCH.

• Love 3