It's Blackout Season So Spread The Word & Leak These Outtakes!

Rebellion

Downtown

Who Can She Trust? 

Grow

Flown Away

Love In The Bahamas

Catch Me If U Can

Motherlove

All The Way

Crucify Me

One Of A Kind 

The Face

Someone

Fairytale Love

VooDoo

Hypnotic

All Of Me

Bound

Anything But Your Girlfriend 

Right Time Wrong Guy

Say What You Like

Forever After All

Under Your Skin

Finish What You Started

(There's probably more so name drop the rest if you know any)

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

Some of them were obtained almost ten years back and people are still sitting on them 

It's annoying because whoever is sitting on them clearly isn't doing anything with them, they should be cherished by fans 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, rocXtar said:

like how? tell us more

1 hour ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

How do u know this? Receipts? 

Not me getting myself into **** lmao the people that have them are creditable sources for other stuff we’ve gotten over the years that’s all I can say, unfortunately I doubt they’ll ever leak although never say never

13 hours ago, patr!ckjean said:

Eons ago I read about a Blackout reject called “Cry” but it sounded like it would have been heaven on earth :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

I remember there were rumors that Chris Angel and Britney were to do a magical mirror illusion performance with the song called "Cry" at the VMAs 2007... i'm not sure whether it was supposed to be a mix with gimme more

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, rocXtar said:

I remember there were rumors that Chris Angel and Britney were to do a magical mirror illusion performance with the song called "Cry" at the VMAs 2007... i'm not sure whether it was supposed to be a mix with gimme more

Yeah I heard that rumour that it was going to start with Cry, a ballad intro then into gimme more but was replaced with Trouble 

• Love 2

I actually thought with all the extremely positive news with Britney and the conservatorship finally ending, we might see a few good quality leaks…. 

I’m seriously confused with all the politics regarding leaks. Its pathetic at best lol. At this point, we should cherish what little we have left of Britney as she may not be making/releasing music for a good while.. so what gives ??

• Love 1