🚨Pop News🚨 Kesha is Back with "Fancy Like" Sis 💅

JayTawndre

• Content Curators

Where's are the bops at Keesha? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I used to love her music back in the day, Animal and Cannibal were two of my favorite albums from start to end.

The next one was ok and everything else after has just not been it for me. 

This is a cute song though. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

6 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Where's are the bops at Keesha? :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I used to love her music back in the day, Animal and Cannibal were two of my favorite albums from start to end.

The next one was ok and everything else after has just not been it for me. 

This is a cute song though. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Warrior was my all time favorite album (The Beautiful Life is a bop :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:) of hers along with Animal and Cannibal. I honestly like everything she releases. Rainbow deserved a Grammy it was an artistic experience.  Super personal. Also, I haven't listened to her new album yet but wnjoy the singles that were put out.. she needs better promo and a better management. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block