Britney unhappy that people on her former team are talking about her retiring

6 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I’m not surprised. Nothing about her posts since she was freed from Jaime are giving me “retirement” vibes. If anything, she’s actually speaking about her old music, advocating her own brand (it’s HERS again), and coming back to life as a human being. 

there will be a B10, without a doubt. Mark my words. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Finally someone has seen the light:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 3

I see her continuing to record & release music, but performing way less. I wouldn’t be surprised if she gave us an unreleased compilation before B10 to thank the fans, she’s obviously scrapping what she recorded with Lou Taylor’s bestie Justin hence the request for budgeting for new producers in the court docs a year or two ago.

• Like 6

Makes sense. Britney doesn't know what she wants to do. Once she finally gains full control, she'll explore many opportunities I'm sure. But it's all so uncertain because she has many changes in her life coming up. I'm sure she'll want to settle down and have a baby or two, maybe write a book in the process. But beyond that, who knows?

• Like 1