Britney unhappy that people on her former team are talking about her retiring

nature will not have empty slot for Britney in the future with maybe 2 dancing lessons for kids.

i just assume that

i don't know why i feel so strongly about this now but i feel somewhat - well - giving an eff with my opinion and wanting to vocalize it too this time

the fact that i usually don't spill my guts sevenfold here does not mean i don't care

i know some people would like to kill me with this "their truth oil serum" - "omg you don't involve yourself so deeply in this mess we are better"

I totally believe this. She probably doesn't even know if she wants to retire forever, for a while, or not at all, she must hate having people like Larry speak for her.

And whatever/whenever she decides, it's her choice and she should be the one saying it... and she can also change her mind.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Well, Britney can do whatever she wants for the first time in 13 years, so whatever she wants will be good. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I do hope she release her 10th album because I don't like that her last one is her 9th, I need a the tenth lol but at her time ofc. And I do think she would likely do a residency again, at least until her sons are older or if she has a kid again, because she would like to be close to them. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But I do think she would like to start a new family so maybe nothing for the next 5 years. I hope she can have her baby girl :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Super Mods

I honestly don't think she will retire. Britney loves to dance and sing, especially when it is under her own terms. Given her music and artistry will go exclusively in the direction she wants to as of now, I'm convinced she will regain her fire and be super hyped about performing again.

After all, she's a Sagittarius, they are so creative and get their energy from being in the center and serving amazing and astonishing performances to the rest of us.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, stanLOONA said:

Well, Britney can do whatever she wants for the first time in 13 years, so whatever she wants will be good. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I do hope she release her 10th album because I don't like that her last one is her 9th, I need a the tenth lol but at her time ofc. And I do think she would likely do a residency again, at least until her sons are older or if she has a kid again, because she would like to be close to them. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

But I do think she would like to start a new family so maybe nothing for the next 5 years. I hope she can have her baby girl :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

But Britney has only 8 albums, so we need two more :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

From what she has said, to me she don’t mind creating music & performing, but it has to be on her terms. She wants to make the music she wants to make, wear what she wants to wear, and as a fan that’s what I been wanting since blackout..

So I’m with her! 

It doesn’t seem like she wants to retire at all, if she do I’m completely find with that also…

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, DanjaMouse said:

The first person to say she was thinking about retiring was Jayden 2 years ago in the infamous Insta-live

I don’t know baby… I think I might just quit it!

Even he was concerned about how much ‘bank’ she would lose.

Yeh but  it was probably a throwaway line she just said

like ive said on here  beforehand, i really dont know what to feel anymore. But shes only almost 40, she'll get bored of doing nothing eventually. Plus her $60 million fortune will probably not last the rest of her life tbh