New Kelis single! "Midnight Snacks" (MUSIC VIDEO)

bitbitboi

9 hours ago, TTrouble said:

The song is already on Spotify.

I'm a huge Kelis fan and this sound is.. very in the moment, but still very her. 

But it's nothing special :flop_britney_candies:

2/5 at best. Very disappointing.

It’s kind of lackluster for a lead single which I’m assuming it is. This would make an ok album track, it’s just missing something....the verses feel off. 

7 hours ago, blackoutinthezone said:

I enjoy Kelis but I'm so beyond tired of this repeat these few words and call it a chorus formula in pop music. I know it's nothing new for the genre but it seems to be at an all time high these days. It just reeks of laziness to me. I miss grand, booming choruses.

This. Also, the bored lyrics about s e x... Kinda tired of that as well.

But I actually think it's a "nice" song. I mean it sounds great. It's a song for chilling, to play in the background and prepare the mood, ya know. I love that weird baby noise/laugh hah. But I don't think it's first single material, and the lyrics are dumb.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block