Jamie Lynn allegedly stole $600 million??

14 hours ago, Psammead said:

Any proof of which part? There are documents online that show them filled in with Jamie Lynn's name. There is a court transcript that I read where Jamie was petitioning to move the trust. That Surprise Witness has videos about it on her channel. I first saw her explain it in a video with Sloan on his channel. When it became public, supposedly Jamie Lynn had her name taken off, but nobody is sure that means she's not still a trustee.

proof of the assets you mentioned being 600m? I have not seen that mentioned anywhere.

She potentially moved 600 million into stonebridge offshore accounts and then when questions started being asked moved the money was moved back out. The money moved to stonebridge could either be Britney’s or it could be one of the kardashians, either way shady AF. 

Britney's family is disgusting. Jamie Lynn has (allegedly) been groomed and brainwashed by LT at a young age.