Jamie Lynn allegedly stole $600 million??

Let's just keep thinking this a hole out of existence. If you ignore this person and the ones who made it and let the law deal with them now. Britney exists outside that banished family. BTW totally think that britney should end up with all the custody of kids . . .All OF THEM. she would love and protect and educate and make fabulous humans. That chance with her OWN kids was taken from her by the people who are supposed to love her. NEVER FORGET THAT 

• Love 1

Let's just keep thinking this a hole out of existence. If you ignore this person and the ones who made it and let the law deal with them now. Britney exists outside that banished family. BTW totally think that britney should end up with all the custody of kids . . .All OF THEM. she would love and protect and educate and make fabulous humans. That chance with her OWN kids was taken from her by the people who are supposed to love her. NEVER FORGET THAT 

I really hope Britney does have money in some sort of trust that can't be touched.. that would make me feel better about her situation and mean she really does have more assets that were set aside than this estimated 60 million which to me seems to be at least 100-200 million short of what she should have to her assets. I understand taxes and cuts for management etc which is all normal to a  degree, but her net worth should be about 200-250 million IMHO.. I don't know where this 600 million comes from, but either way this needs investigated to a T to find out what she really has for herself and what the **** was going on with how they were drugging her hiding things and being sneaky. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Has there been any proof of that

Any proof of which part? There are documents online that show them filled in with Jamie Lynn's name. There is a court transcript that I read where Jamie was petitioning to move the trust. That Surprise Witness has videos about it on her channel. I first saw her explain it in a video with Sloan on his channel. When it became public, supposedly Jamie Lynn had her name taken off, but nobody is sure that means she's not still a trustee.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, Arwen said:

Ok so this has always been my question about this: How did Jamie Lynn transfer money from that trust if no one is allowed to touch it? 

I thought Britney had to die in order for anyone to access it.

I assume the court would have had to approve it. And I don't think Jamie Lynn was all that proactive herself, it looks like Jamie and Lou came up with the plan, mostly. This is one of the things Rosengart can find out. It raises red flags with any lawyer. I saw one say, somewhere, that this is what people are advised to do to protect their fortunes from probate court, so...this looks bad. I'm no expert on it, but I don't think she had to die to access it, but only a couple of people she authorized could and they were not Jamie or Jamie Lynn. Her brother was one of the trustees for the first couple of years, but they chased him off at some point after the conservatorship.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

How dare you Jamie Lynn?! Don't you miss the times where Britney was drinking red wine and you were drinking white wine and the two of you were just chillin' together?! :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I've never been so glad for Myah recording half of BJ for that song to be a duet of Myah and Jamie rather than with Britney. Not even by force can Jamie make Britney record a song with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The 60 million dollars was alarming for sure. Jamie Lynn having any part of her financial affairs was alarming. The fact that at least 250 million dollars is not being accounted for is alarming. I have faith in Rosengart! 

I pray that she gets her money back and that they all rot in prison. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Body ache said:

I've never been so glad for Myah recording half of BJ for that song to be a duet of Myah and Jamie rather than with Britney. Not even by force can Jamie make Britney record a song with her.

Maybe that's the reason why she doesn't support Britney. She now thinks Myah is her sister :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Haha 1