Page Six post about the Kardashians ties to Lou Taylor

2 hours ago, Li07 said:

Reminds me how after Controlling Britney Spears came out, not many celebrities were as vocal about it as with FBS.

This is why. It was okay to be vocal when the blame was just on the media, her dad, and an ex-boyfriend. Now we are learning it was an whole network of industry people who have ties/ work with other celebrities.

Alot of guilty folks in the industry 

2 hours ago, Soso said:

Don’t forget how Kanye tweeted multiple times how Kris tried to put him on a 51/50, how they would call doctors on him, lock him up in his room and fly him to very private psychwards.:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Cassie he deleted all of the tweets but there’s plenty of receipts on the internet. 

They are evil just like lou .

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Soso said:

Don’t forget how Kanye tweeted multiple times how Kris tried to put him on a 51/50, how they would call doctors on him, lock him up in his room and fly him to very private psychwards.:nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

Cassie he deleted all of the tweets but there’s plenty of receipts on the internet. 

Great observation. LMT seems to prey on people in publicly vulnerable situations. I'm happy the Kard-Jenner-West clan didn't fall into the conservatorship trap. Because NO ONE deserves what happened to B.

On 10/7/2021 at 9:18 AM, Cap87 said:

Expect some damage control from them

Is anyone else crazy annoyed by the tax evasion? You know the $600mm in Panama that the B army thought was B's? It's more likely that the money came from the 51% stake sale of a certain makeup brand valued at $1.2B-->51% * $1.2B = $612mm.

For us humble mortals, the top fed+state tax bracket in Cali is ~50%--so, a realized gain of ~$600mm should result in *only* $300mm in the bank account.

The financial lens on B's suffering - More ranting that def I only care about

Evading US taxes only benefits an agent (AKA LMT~allegedly~) through fee generation (rent seeking). Evasion is a bad investment strategy b/c you have to keep your money in cash offshore, AKA your capital cannot appreciate from investing in the US stock market.  The rest of the ultra wealthy world is trying to get their capital IN to the US to invest in the US stock markets, which are the most reliable & robust in the world. Y'all capital markets is the ONE thing the US is still best in the world at.

Evasion gives soooo much power to sketchy figures like LMT, and requires increasingly desperate attempts to hide the evasion (AKA the trafficking of Britney Spears).

For 13 years, the Courts decided that the HARM created for B, a realll human personnn, was in the best interest of the B's money--a horrendously incorrect decision. To add to the horrendousness, in reality, B's money would have been worth SIGNIFICANTLY more if they skipped the LMT evasion scheme and put the money into a Vanguard ETF. $1.00 invested in 2008 is worth $4.30 today. The Court's egregious lack of Finance 101 knowledge is inexcusable and is tantamount to gross negligence. 

*To be clear the human aspect of B's case is the ONLY perspective/lens that is important--and B + B Army are doing a great job telling the human story. Money is never more important than people. But understanding the financial aspect can help prevent this from happening in the future. Financial knowledge helps everyone protect themselves from shysters like LMT.  People tend to use financial jargon as a weapon to create confusion. But for those who work in finance, reading the Court's docs would make any reasonable financial person apoplectic. Its like watching a dog explain quantum physics. Or like watching me do Britney choreography. 

The Court breached their duty to Britney and the United States Government the moment B's assets were turned to cash for the simple, extremely common sense reason that CASH IS NEVER AN APPROPRIATE INVESTMENT STRATEGY FOR A PERSON BRITNEY'S AGE. Just no. The investment strategy is so egregious that the Courts should have immediately made a reasonable inquiry or raised a red flag.

*I know no one will read this, but sometimes it feels good to shout into the void.*

*Psss the Kar-Jen-Wests need to pay their damn taxes, write a sincere sorry letter to the US gov't, and GTFO of the LMT web. Only LMT benefits from tax evasion. Literally take the money, put it in an ETF and live an even richer, more fabulous life.

*Pssss *Insert* obvs disclaimer about 'this is not financial advice; and no one should take financial advice from a #FreeBritney blog post.'

On 10/7/2021 at 9:18 AM, Cap87 said:

Expect some damage control from them

Is anyone else crazy annoyed by the tax evasion? You know the $600mm in Panama that the B army thought was B's? It's more likely that the money came from the 51% stake sale of a certain makeup brand valued at $1.2B-->51% * $1.2B = $612mm.

For us humble mortals, the top fed+state tax bracket in Cali is ~50%--so, a realized gain of ~$600mm should result in *only* $300mm in the bank account.

The Finance experts lens on B's suffering - More ranting that def I only care about

Evading US taxes only benefits an agent (AKA LMT~allegedly~) through fee generation (rent seeking). Evasion is a bad investment strategy b/c you have to keep your money in cash offshore, AKA your capital cannot appreciate from investing in the US stock market.  The rest of the ultra wealthy world is trying to get their capital IN to the US to invest in the US stock markets, which are the most reliable & robust in the world. Y'all capital markets is the ONE thing the US is still best in the world at.

Evasion gives soooo much power to sketchy figures like LMT, and requires increasingly desperate attempts to hide the evasion (AKA the enslavement of Britney Spears).

For 13 years, the Courts decided that the HARM created for B, a realll human personnn, was in the best interest of the B's money--a horrendously incorrect decision. To add to the horrendousness, in reality, B's money would have been worth SIGNIFICANTLY more if they skipped the LMT evasion scheme and put the money into a Vanguard ETF. $1.00 invested in 2008 is worth $4.30 today. The Court's egregious lack of Finance 101 knowledge is inexcusable and is tantamount to gross negligence. 

*To be clear the human aspect of B's case is the ONLY perspective/lens that is important--and B + B Army are doing a great job telling the human story. Money is never more important than people. But understanding the financial aspect can help prevent this from happening in the future. I offer my financial perspective in pursuit of creating beneficial wellbeing to (1) everyone - financial knowledge helps everyone protect themselves from shysters like LMT; (2) Britney - further encouragement and confidence that she was being gaslit since day 1 of con.  People tend to use financial jargon as a weapon to create confusion. But for those who work in finance, reading the Court's docs is sooo cringey. Its like watching a toddler explain quantum physics. Or like watching me do Britney choreography. 

The Court breached their duty to Britney and the United States Government the moment B's assets were turned to cash for the simple, extremely common sense reason that CASH IS NEVER AN APPROPRIATE INVESTMENT STRATEGY FOR A PERSON BRITNEY'S AGE. Just no. The investment strategy is so egregious that the Courts should have immediately suspected tax evasion and made a reasonable inquiry or raised a red flag to the IRS.

*I came to the #FreeBritney movement as a finance aficionado, not a Britney aficionado. Obvs, now I am a huge fan of B and her music. But, I am so sad I did not understand the situation and contribute to the movement earlier.

*I know no one will read this, but sometimes it feels good to shout into the void.*

*Psss the Kar-Jen-Wests need to pay their damn taxes, write a sincere sorry letter to the US gov't, and GTFO of the LMT web. Only LMT benefits from tax evasion. Literally take the money, put it in an ETF and live an even richer, more fabulous life.

*Pssss *Insert* obvs disclaimer about 'this is not financial advice; and no one should take financial advice from a #FreeBritney blog post.'

Edited by Blfc1
This is a duplicate - I accidently posted twice; I know no one will read it, but want to help you keep your site organized