How Britney’s conservatorship affected Jayden’s and Preston’s lives?

In what level do you guys think their lives were affected by the conservatorship?

We can’t say it hasn’t, but was it good or bad? If so, how good or how bad was it? 

We don’t see much of them on social media, they’re teenagers now and it’s clear to me and to everyone that Britney had the chance of raising them taking away from her. My only concern is that the conservatorship might have ruined the boy’s childhood and that they will have issues while growing up. 
From what I see, they seem to be good boys.

Am I tripping? 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

I refuse to talk or debate her children. That is a line we do not cross. 

It’s not specifically about their personal lives but the environment they grew in and how it might have had affected them. I don’t see any problem talking about this, as long as you don’t offend or deprive them from their privacy. 

• Like 1

Literally everything. Considering she was restricted from her visitations every time they punished her, it raises the question ¿How can you be a complete mom with this restrictions? How do they take you seriously when you can't even buy something for your children whenever you want? At the point that you must ask permission to buy something...How are you supposed to believe that you're doing it right? 

54 minutes ago, Dirk said:

She was very present, remember the soccer days?

She and Kevin did well co-parenting

I guess it ****ed up a bit during the POM days and after 2019

I guess Britney kind of understand it's better the boys with their dad bc it's more of a normal lifestyle for them to live, but Jayden said in that ig live they see her in every 15 days, this is so little, and it was bc of Jamie, it ****ed!

THEY LOVE HER!

When did he say that? More recently I saw him saying on TikTok they saw her pretty often. Was that a live from 2020? 

Parenting is hard and even little things can screw up a kids “normal” childhood. I’d assume they were generally shielded from the fact she was in a conservatorship and were raised similar to any kid of a celebrity. Maybe with a little more “normal” compared to their peers because of the Financial restrictions. I’m sure they know their mom loves them. I’m sure they love their mom. I don’t think they think of her as a cash cow either despite how people bring up with a young teenager said on social media. Sounds more like he just has conversations with his parents as a peer over as a child and that could be both a good and bad thing depending on the types of conversations. 

2 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

It’s not specifically about their personal lives but the environment they grew in and how it might have had affected them. I don’t see any problem talking about this, as long as you don’t offend or deprive them from their privacy. 

But talking about children’s personal environment growing up is as personal and sensitive and violating of integrity you can go. Those things are what grown ups carry around within them and talk about in therapy. OP wants to discuss how this has affected these children.

We can talk in general on how state abuse should be a target when working for children’s rights. 

• Love 1

I'm sure it will be the same as Princess Diana's children, Harry and William. When they grew older, they understood that her mother was a beautiful person, that she worked really hard, that had to deal with a lot of media strutiny and paparazzi. And now they love her and respect her, they only difference is Britney is still here with us and they have the chance to redeem the time it was lost. they know they have a better chance with her mom than her dad to reach their goals and have opportunities.

• Love 3
  • Like 1