Does anyone else get both a HOT iPhone and full speed / loud fans on MacBook when browsing Exhale? Why is it always so hard on my devices.

I would recommend that everybody try clearing out their history and cookies, and do that regularly. The browser history is stored in ram memory which is responsible for your computer’s/ phone’s working memory. So try clearing out all your browser data and see if it helps! Also try restarting your phone after that :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

i know this isn’t Britney related but it’s where everyone lives. It happens all the time. I use safari on iOS and chrome on Mac OS. 

Idk why but just reading the title killed me :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Yes, though. I use Safari on Mac for breatheheavy. It always says, “this site is taking up a lot of memory. Closing it may improve your computers performance” luckily I have 128gb ram so It doesn’t actually influence performance. But it really makes you think, wtf is happening?

And now… I can’t remember if old exhale was like this…

Hell, I can barely remember old exhale 😢 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Ever since I updated my iPhone to iOS 15, Exhale either causes Safari to reload the page, Safari to close, or makes my phone hot (as ice).

I would go to the effort of downloading Chrome for iOS or something similar but I don’t want to go through so much effort when Exhale/Breatheheavy is the only website that causes this issue. Sorry not sorry. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, it sounds more like Safari is the actual garbage, since most of the complaints come from iOS users using that browser.

On my computer I've never had issues with this site using Chrome and Firefox, and on my phone I also use Chrome. Other than the main page taking some extra seconds to load, I've never had any problems loading any posts, not even those with lots of gifs or embedded content, let alone my battery draining or overheating.

It seems like there's a lot of ios users though, but I ignore if there's something @Jordan Miller can do about it since I suppose that's something from the Invision's software that runs this site

Except that this is the only site that my "garbage" safari has trouble with. I'm not going to start using a new browser just to accommodate this one ****ty forum, lol. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Endlessstan said:

I would recommend that everybody try clearing out their history and cookies, and do that regularly. The browser history is stored in ram memory which is responsible for your computer’s/ phone’s working memory. So try clearing out all your browser data and see if it helps! Also try restarting your phone after that :)

haha, all that work just so Jordan can get his sweet $13 monthly ad revenue cheques? nah. Exhale crashes my phone? I don't go on exhale. Jordan loses eyes on his precious ads. win win.

2 hours ago, Endlessstan said:

This and get an ad blocker, guys! Truly! My husband has one set up on our wi-if at home. No gimme more pop up, no ads when scrolling through posts, and no videos off to the side.

I’ll probably get banned for suggesting this….

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block