Britney shares throwback photo with Sam from June 2020

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

I gotta quit smoking which is gonna be pain in the ***.

well, it will be great if you do

but I think you should be fine :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: for the videos and pictures I've seen and what I've read, it's just the swollenness and like, making sure you keep the wounds clean, but you should recover relatively fast, well, depending on how big is the transplant 

You'll come back like :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1
Just now, Cap87 said:

You mean Cassie who most likely has no pics so went with that excuse.

she's been saying this since they were kids, she's said in interviews she had to ask permission to them to post the videos where they appeared. If that was when they were kids, it's not that hard to believe that they would feel this way now that they're teenagers.

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

well, it will be great if you do

but I think you should be fine :brityes_britney_yes_nodding: for the videos and pictures I've seen and what I've read, it's just the swollenness and like, making sure you keep the wounds clean, but you should recover relatively fast, well, depending on how big is the transplant 

You'll come back like :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

It's just my hairline that's ****ed up. I have great hair on my back and everywhere aside from the hairline. Which was a mess even when I was in high-school  (thanks dad lol).

So you think I should be fine even if I don't stop smoking ?