Britney shares throwback photo with Sam from June 2020

Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Check the edit. Some men can really rock the bald look.Β 

not sure about me :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β I shaved my head this past July to see how it'd look like, but it looked kind of strange lolΒ 

I'll let it grow for the rest of the year, but most likely I'll have to start shaving starting next year. I don't have like a bald patch yet, but the top is getting thinner and thinner, each time faster.

But I think Sam can have access to some fancy treatments if he wants to, or even a hair transplant. In my case, I fear the secondary effects of all those medicines they usually use for baldness, and about the hair transplant I fear that it may start falling again anyways, or that it just doesn't work, but I may consider it in the future.Β 

• Love 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

not sure about me :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:Β I shaved my head this past July to see how it'd look like, but it looked kind of strange lolΒ 

I'll let it grow for the rest of the year, but most likely I'll have to start shaving starting next year. I don't have like a bald patch yet, but the top is getting thinner and thinner, each time faster.

But I think Sam can have access to some fancy treatments if he wants to, or even a hair transplant. In my case, I fear the secondary effects of all those medicines they usually use for baldness, and about the hair transplant I fear that it may start falling again anyways, or that it just doesn't work, but I may consider it in the future.Β 

Respect to you for knowing when to shave it. I always feel so bad for men who have like 4 pieces of hair left and leave it there. My brother in law recently did a hair restoration treatment where they took hair from his back and butt(allegedly), and it looks incredible.Β 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Respect to you for knowing when to shave it. I always feel so bad for men who have like 4 pieces of hair left and leave it there. My brother in law recently did a hair restoration treatment where they took hair from his back and butt(allegedly), and it looks incredible.Β 

Yeah, I've read they can get from other parts of the body. I don't think I have enough hair down there to be used :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β but I wouldn't mind losing my neck beard for it, in a given chance.Β 

Just now, Easy There said:

I am having a hairtransplant in 14 days :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Good luck :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Β 

• Love 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Yeah, I've read they can get from other parts of the body. I don't think I have enough hair down there to be used :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:Β but I wouldn't mind losing my neck beard for it, in a given chance.Β 

Good luck :unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised:Β 

Yeah if your hair isn't healthy enough beared hair can be used.Β 

I just hope my turns out well. I gotta quit smoking which is gonna be pain in the ***.