Britney: I have been a caged animal for half of my life, opens up about her music and stans "Brave New Girl"

2 minutes ago, Canada4286 said:

This is a huge stretch.. but could RED be something to do with Taylor Swift’s RED album release? Trouble Ft Britney Spears.. I mean it would fit the song “I knew you were trouble when you walked in” and maybe that’s why Taylor pushed her album back because it was meant to be released on Nov. 12th? I.e the next court date. Anyways..

I love Taylor, but let’s hope NOT! britney_pom.gif

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

So much to unpack :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• She was listening to her songs that weren't released as singles
  • She feels like she's been a caged animal for half of her life
  • Because she feels like she's been a caged animal SHE does her make-up herself, does these videos on her own, dresses herself, feeds herself etc.
  • Brave New Girl was put on the album as she wanted a 'Ray of Light' breakdown
  • She shared her OWN music for the first time - maybe because she now knows the money from it goes to her and not her dad?
  • How her phone is 4 years old.

Love this content.

Related:

br2ave.jpg.401fe4827dd0356c79edfe83d7c756ca.jpg

Yellow!  She’s in danger!

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, Brit52 said:

There's a lot to unpack here.

The bit that mostly got my attention in the caption was the part about kill Bill and yellow upstaging red.... but I can't form thoughts about it.

Honestly the threads spawned by today's posts have given me a headache

Mainly, I love her reflecting on her own music for once (even tho I don't like this song at all) and I think this proves she isn't planning to fully retire. I think its safe to say not to expect anything soon, but not never. I can't wait for her return

Wear something yellow if you’re in danger 

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, lzlz98 said:

Guys... remember the whole “wear yellow if you need help” thing? Anybody notice how YELLOW is in caps? Plus the kill bill thing in which the lady wears yellow? Idk 🤷‍♀️ does she still need any help or is she just planning on slaying 5 people lol

I immediately thought this too but it’s on page 5 hope Britney okay 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Love 5
  • Like 1