Britney: I have been a caged animal for half of my life, opens up about her music and stans "Brave New Girl"

She absolutely adores In The Zone! Ugh such good times! This kind of content is so refreshing! Im excited for whats next and what insights she will share in the future! After years she is speaking to us again! Reminds me when she made those letters on her website back in the day. Im so glad the children are witnessing the real britney! And I suggest you to buckle your seat belts because the inminente arrival of Primeney is innevitable at this point.

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 9

There's a lot to unpack here.

The bit that mostly got my attention in the caption was the part about kill Bill and yellow upstaging red.... but I can't form thoughts about it.

Honestly the threads spawned by today's posts have given me a headache

Mainly, I love her reflecting on her own music for once (even tho I don't like this song at all) and I think this proves she isn't planning to fully retire. I think its safe to say not to expect anything soon, but not never. I can't wait for her return

• Love 2
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

eso es solo gente que nunca vio esto

I think here she was literally in her prime, before whatever happened to her at the end of 2003, when she lost a bit of control. Here she is perfect, beautiful, so charming, flirtatious and silly in her own way. Oh, my God.

• Love 1

I wish she didn't post the Fausto thing cause it's distracting me from how excited I would be about her posting about BRAVE NEW GIRL one of my fave songs!!!!!!! 

I think the fact that this song is so polarizing means that it's good. Just get into it already! It's fun!

I always thought she said "Shake Ya Body Like Whoa-whaaa" :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Omg, I’m so in love with Britney’s content - natural, organic, not forced at all. Brave New Girl was never my favorite track, but the way she vibes to it makes me giving it more listens. I love her so much and I can’t wait for new music. I’m sure she will put new songs out soon! My girl is an artist and definitely better than yours.:tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 7
1 minute ago, femmepop said:

I wish she didn't post the Fausto thing cause it's distracting me from how excited I would be about her posting about BRAVE NEW GIRL one of my fave songs!!!!!!! 

I think the fact that this song is so polarizing means that it's good.

I always thought she said "Shake Ya Body Like Whoa-whaaa" :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

There's only two types of people in the world

The ones with taste,

and ones who dislike Brave New Girl.

• Love 4
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

Guys... remember the whole “wear yellow if you need help” thing? Anybody notice how YELLOW is in caps? Plus the kill bill thing in which the lady wears yellow? Idk 🤷‍♀️ does she still need any help or is she just planning on slaying 5 people lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

This is a huge stretch.. but could RED be something to do with Taylor Swift’s RED album release? Trouble Ft Britney Spears.. I mean it would fit the song “I knew you were trouble when you walked in” and maybe that’s why Taylor pushed her album back because it was meant to be released on Nov. 12th? I.e the next court date. Anyways..

I love that she explores her past craft, I will support her 100% if she ever come back. It would be so interesting to have a new era with her being fully herself and in control. No supervised interviews with boring and generic questions etc. It might never happen but that's a nice dream :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
  • Like 2