Britney: I have been a caged animal for half of my life, opens up about her music and stans "Brave New Girl"

Her fangirling over Queen Madonna again:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

OMG I ALWAYS knew deep down that In The Zone had clear Ray Of Light inspirations! And then they tried to draw inspiration from Ray Of Light again for Britney Jean but that fell through... But omg yes B praise your biggest idol:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Queen and Princess:yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Prachi said:

You don't even for a second believe that Britney won't do music again, when she comes with her new music you all will be proven dumb! For the first time in 13 years Britney will be having the vision and control over her choices, it can be 5 years from now IDK about that but Britney will come back Y'all can bookmark this comment. 

If she ever performs again, it will be interesting what kind of songs she would include on the setlist now that she's gonna have full control and that apparently has rediscovered her catalogue again. 

I don't know what is it about Britney talking about her music, or just the thought of Britney acknowledging it, like just knowing that she listens to her songs, like when she sang Lonely, it just gives me another level of bliss  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 8