Xtina is leaking. Listen to "Santo Santo"

On 10/6/2021 at 7:47 PM, Wayne said:

I didn’t notice that tbh. I thought she did take it down a notch.  I didn’t hear any high notes or growls in there. 
I’m here for this era I hope it’s successful 😀

You mean in "Santo Santo", and you're right about that... But play "Pa Mis Muchachas" and then come back here. Just don't use your headphones... please.

9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Just like @joeeiezz told me, go to dbree.org and search "xtina pa mis muchachas" and it's there!

Ah thank you! Just listened. I’m not as keen on that one. I prefer Santos! 
I see what you mean with that 1. It could be emotional lyrics (I have no idea what she’s saying as I don’t speak Spanish lol) 

I’m a huge fan of hers but I do understand what you’re saying about over singing. The Christmas album for me isn’t pleasurable listening. I’ve found over the years she does the over singing less though. 

it’s all subjective though isn’t to what each of us like. Even in our favourite singers catalogue there are songs we like and don’t. Individual tastes.  

• Like 1
On 10/12/2021 at 12:05 PM, bitbitboi said:

I totally agree with you! That has always been my problem with her. But I did not notice that on "Santo Santo", she's perfect there. But on "Pa Mis Muchachas" omg.... The SCRRRREAMING, I tell you! That's a hard no for me. And it won't work in the Latinx community either. I don't know how you North American people cope with her yelling, but that won't do for us Latinxs.

On 10/19/2021 at 12:01 AM, ToxicJAM said:

Uhhh. I’m Latino and so are many of my friends. And none of us love it.

well...It doesn't bother me, it's her vocal style, I prefer that to the "moaning" that Brit does.
while you (who are not music experts) are bothered by her screams.
the grammys have awarded her 5 times :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

32 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

well...It doesn't bother me, it's her vocal style, I prefer that to the "moaning" that Brit does.
the grammys have awarded her 5 times :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Awwwwwww poor thing, so young and already brainwashed, come here... :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

5 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Lmao. Calm down “music expert”. I like Christina and have seen her 3 times live, how many you going on? I love lots of her songs and album but when she SCREAMS, it’s terrible. Notice how most none of her popular songs are screaming… there’s a difference between singing high and loud and her screaming on certain songs.

9 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Love that song, great duet, good vocals! When Xtina knows, she knows...

14 hours ago, Luminous said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'll just leave this here..

Jokes aside, I agree, she ruined the end of "Pa 'Mis Muchachas" with those screams... :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Even I would say that this performance was tragic. But it still means nth. Not every performance can be great.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block