Xtina is leaking. Listen to "Santo Santo"

11 minutes ago, returcus said:

Because they are ***ualized songs? Nothing new for Xtina. I don't know, i enjoy the moment, spanish project is nice, but for sure english music matters the most. And english album its coming as well :neydedance_purple:

Oh no hunny these new generations love ***ualized content... When it's done by their 20-sth years old MALE favourite artists like Maluma or Bad Bunny :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Spanish music mattered the most to me since it's my first language, but I'll switch priorities now :jamie_lynn_grape: Sorry for my outpour of negativity I'll try to appreciate more what she is giving us :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

3 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

I wasn't oblivious to the fact she would do reggaeton since Lolita leaked but now it's 3 reggaeton songs... :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

She doesn't need to be a trend chaser... I want bops like Not Myself Tonight, Prima Donna, Dirrty but in Spanish. :howdareyou_meme_cat:

I'm wishing and hoping so hard her projects will have more to it than just reggaeton. Maybe just a reggaeton EP and the rest EPs could be classic Xtina :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

That being said, Santo Santo is nice.

All the songs you mentioned>>>>>any "trendy"song no one remembers 2 years later.

Thoes leaked songs are very very nice and can't wait for more !💕

I loved Xtina's Desnudate ! She should promote it with that new songs !

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block