Xtina is leaking. Listen to "Santo Santo"

The issue that I have with Xtina (I know no one asked me lol) is that she rarely knows how to apply the right amount of vocal energy into her tracks. For example this “Santo santo” reggaeton track. She’s once again using her high pitch “belting” voice 90% of the time. It just doesn’t go well at all. Specifically with that type of music, it’s all about the **** mellow tone of voice that compliments it so well. The Becky G girl on the same track is doing it right.  Those are my two cents. And the frustrating part is that she can definitely adjust this because she did that flawlessly in that “say something” duet ballad she sang. She didn’t overdo it, and it sounded spectacular!!!! 

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Mexwero said:

The issue that I have with Xtina (I know no one asked me lol) is that she rarely knows how to apply the right amount of vocal energy into her tracks. For example this “Santo santo” reggaeton track. She’s once again using her high pitch “belting” voice 90% of the time. It just doesn’t go well at all. Specifically with that type of music, it’s all about the **** mellow tone of voice that compliments it so well. The Becky G girl on the same track is doing it right.  Those are my two cents. And the frustrating part is that she can definitely adjust this because she did that flawlessly in that “say something” duet ballad she sang. She didn’t overdo it, and it sounded spectacular!!!! 

I didn’t notice that tbh. I thought she did take it down a notch.  I didn’t hear any high notes or growls in there. 
I’m here for this era I hope it’s successful 😀

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Same. I wish she sang this in English. 

:ehidk_britney_um_eek: so maybe if I didn't speak Spanish I'd like it better

she set the bar too high for me with Mi Reflejo, so I was hoping for something of that same quality, or like the collaboration she did with Alejandro Fernández.

This song's beat is not THAT bad, but she doesn't sound like Christina at all, unless it's pitched.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block