Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill reportedly tried to "cure" Britney with religion

1 hour ago, Tara_isa said:

Sounds to me like someone is trying to shift the blame to Lou and Robin as much as they can. 

This screams "if I'm going down, these two are going down with me".

Re-read the article, I'm so bent on tmz being 100% pro-Jaimie I have a hard time thinking they will ever turn on him...that statement about the mysterious and terrible mental illness follows team con's narrative, but it makes no sense that jaimie would be the source here so, who? Larry trying to keep people focused on those three players? Lynne? Edan?

Either way, people are trying to shift or at least dilute the blame . They're gonna start throwing knives at each other, and I'm so here for it. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ElenaB said:

i don't want to disrespect anyone's beliefs but as an atheist coming from an atheist family i always found fervent religious people kind of scary. i obviously respect everyone's spirituality but to try and push religion into somebody to "heal" them is weird and sectarian to me. idk if the lgbt therapies rumors were true, but if so, it sounds like an extremist cult to me. 

As a devout Christian who's been saved pretty much my whole life I agree. It's not something you can force on to someone. Until someone is truly ready to accept God in their life it won't work.

And that's just commen sense if you have a **** addict you can force them to stay in rehab but that won't mean once they get out they won't go back to doing *****. And thats because they have to be willing to put in the work.

There definitely are extremist in every group of people but I get why people would be scared of the religious kind. It does come off very cult like and the Christianity I believe in allows free will.

And if we are to believe the article I mean it's tmz lol but if we are then it shows how it was never about her in the first place. It was about controlling her because as soon as they saw $$$ all that religion went out the window.

• Love 5
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, icybaby said:

That woman only got her career bc of putting Britney into cship. She profited her even then she wasn't working. And her dad was ok with that. These ppl -just sick to core. Christianity? Wth r they know about it?! No matter what kind of illness they have ppl deserve to live their own life without being monetized for others personal gain. And they just brainwashed her to get coins.  Lou will have her karma if not in this life then in the other. 

Yes, I am not a Christian but Jesus (according to that Bible) told people to give away all of their excess and share everything. And he went into a temple that was filled with commerce and started throwing around tables and screaming at the merchandisers to gtfo. Money and capitalism had NO place in the belief system he preached. And, the golden rule was “treat others how you want them to treat you” or something like that. Aka, obviously don’t traffic other people and have them be slaves while you live in excess off of their labour. 🤷‍♂️

2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

Shock Omg GIF by discovery+

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Tara_isa said:

Sounds to me like someone is trying to shift the blame to Lou and Robin as much as they can. 

This screams "if I'm going down, these two are going down with me".

YUPPPP that’s exactly the feeling I got from this article

jamie could’ve still paid for this article, the article try’s to paint him in a more positive light 

I’ll be damned if Jamies defense becomes lou went behind Jamie’s back or something…

(Tbh that’s exactly what she did, Because Jamie was stupid enough and evil enough to AGREE to all of this)

this Situation is like when your parent sides with the teacher/principal when you’re in trouble x10 and lou Taylor and Robin are the self proclaimed principal and Vp…

• Like 1

Lou Lou lock her up :neydedance_purple:

But it's funny how a hillbilly like jamie has TMZ on his dirty hands lol it's clear they are trying to showcase Lou robin and Tri Star now and that's good but it's clear this is coming from Jamie side haha the gurs are fighting:firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, Observer101 said:

They seem hell bent on hyping up this mysterious mental illness of Britney. This is from the team con playbook where they made it sound as if Britney was completely unwell but could follow all the rigorous work schedules and dangerous stunts in Las vegas. 

Its 2021. Everyone has a mental health issue so its time they stopped treating it as done crime 

We need to remember this; without the conservatorship, TMZ is an organisation publicly shaming a woman to push a narrative. Its why there will always be a justification of the conservatorship. If they are being paid off or have an agreement that means they get exclusives as long as they justify a narrative, it's irrelevant if Britney doesn't make news. All speculation fuels them.

You're never going to see them say we support Britney, because it doesn't benefit them.

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Xavierleleon said:

Yes, I am not a Christian but Jesus (according to that Bible) told people to give away all of their excess and share everything. And he went into a temple that was filled with commerce and started throwing around tables and screaming at the merchandisers to gtfo. Money and capitalism had NO place in the belief system he preached. And, the golden rule was “treat others how you want them to treat you” or something like that. Aka, obviously don’t traffic other people and have them be slaves while you live in excess off of their labour. 🤷‍♂️

Shock Omg GIF by discovery+

Jesus was not anti-capitalist, he was a carpenter by trade. Jesus taught that love of money was evil and clearly that is the case here. See, the anti-capitalist message you shared in your message is the same type of thought process Lou has, the "I know better than thou" complex. Narcs are in every group in society. 

• Like 1