Jamie Spears, Lou Taylor and Robin Greenhill reportedly tried to "cure" Britney with religion

That woman only got her career bc of putting Britney into cship. She profited her even then she wasn't working. And her dad was ok with that. These ppl -just sick to core. Christianity? Wth r they know about it?! No matter what kind of illness they have ppl deserve to live their own life without being monetized for others personal gain. And they just brainwashed her to get coins.  Lou will have her karma if not in this life then in the other. 

• Love 1
  • Like 8
17 minutes ago, ElenaB said:

i don't want to disrespect anyone's beliefs but as an atheist coming from an atheist family i always found fervent religious people kind of scary. i obviously respect everyone's spirituality but to try and push religion into somebody to "heal" them is weird and sectarian to me. idk if the lgbt therapies rumors were true, but if so, it sounds like an extremist cult to me. 

As someone with a regular catholic background, I agree.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, rennen said:

Britney Spears was diagnosed by medical professionals with a serious mental illness, but Jamie Spears and the business management team he hired felt they could free Britney from the grips of her mental problems with religion ... sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ.

Jamie became a born again Christian after a stint in rehab early on in the conservatorship. Jamie knew Lou Taylor, who worked with Jamie Lynn as early as 2004 and also became a spokesperson for the family back then.

Taylor created a company called Tri Star Entertainment and in 2008 she and Jamie discussed making Tri Star the business manager in the conservatorship.

Taylor was also a fervent born again Christian ... something she talked about on the "Today" show in 2008. Taylor brought in Robin Greenhill, who worked for Tri Star, to have day-to-day contact with Britney ... helping manage her business affairs. But, we're told it went way beyond money ... Robin in particular was up in every aspect of Britney's life.

Our sources say for the first year, Jamie, Robin and Lou literally walked around with the bible in hand, proselytizing the word of God. We're told for a time they would only let Britney read religious material. And, we're told, there was a large measure of intolerance for anyone who wasn't a "good Christian."

Interestingly, Lynne Spears wrote in one of her books ... "Jamie was going to file for the conservatorship on January 22nd ([2008] ... but he and his business manager, Lou, felt God leading them to wait, fast and pray, despite the frustration of a phalanx of lawyers."

The religious push was on full display during the entire Circus Tour, we're told, but as the money cascaded in, religion sort of fell by the wayside and money became central to business management and the conservatorship ... so say our sources.

Tri Star was getting 5% of Britney's gross profits, and when she was performing that was an enormous amount of money. Fast forward to 2019 when Britney stopped performing. At some point, Taylor emailed Jamie and said the commissions had dwindled and she wanted a guarantee of $500,000 a year.

Some folks on the inside, including Britney's lawyer, Samuel Ingham, felt that was wrong, because when someone takes a percentage they tend to make more than they should for a certain period and less for other periods, but it evens out. People said some insiders felt Lou wanted it both ways. Jamie, however, didn't feel that way, and approved the $500k floor, which greatly upset some people involved.

Taylor is no longer involved in Britney's life, and we're told she, along with Robin, will be deposed by Britney's lawyer, Mathew Rosengart, to determine if they committed malfeasance or misappropriation of assets. Rosengart also wants to depose them -- in particular Robin and Jamie -- to determine if they illegally recorded or eavesdropped on Britney's bedroom conversations and texts.

----

I know we're not fans of TMZ and this is all too little, too late but I'm here for the Lou Taylor name drops in this article. :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I'm also here for them implying the conservatorship was all about money as opposed to Britney's actual wellbeing. 

Lots of media outlets rely on TMZ for their own articles so I imagine Lou Taylor's lawyer will be busy with cease and desist letters over the next day or so. 

Put every single on of them in jail. Depose them and show us the footage. Humiliate them the way they humiliated her for years. The jig is up, Loucifer Taylor. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3