New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Christina Aguilera goes viral for new bday videos (including ones for Britney and Mariah)

• Curators
43 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I looked up the cards searching for my name thinking it would be on there

but it wasnt.

Should I feel bad?? :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

Awww well that sux,this is actually really cute, I love how gorgeous she looks and the song is perfect (Candyman is my fave song) lucky me they have at least the one I need for a bestie who stans.

• Love 2

I am from where the sun never burns

• Curators
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

I love Xtina too. My post was not intended to shade Xtina or Britney or Exhale. I was misguided :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I know sis don't worry.

At least now we know that they do be reading our content. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Hey Brit Brit!! can I have an autograph? Some free tickets whenever you go back on tour and a wedding invite? I promise to not seduce Sam :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, brightchildremix said:

I just can't help but think this is another one of those trashy jobs her new boyfriend coerced her to do because he's invested in them, like that masterclass :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

She has a new boyfriend? She's no longer dating that guy she met on the set of Burlesque? I thought she married him.

• Haha 1
23 hours ago, Midnight said:

Awww well that sux,this is actually really cute, I love how gorgeous she looks and the song is perfect (Candyman is my fave song) lucky me they have at least the one I need for a bestie who stans.

Lol yeah well my name is foreign.

Its spanish for Naomi.

Anyways

I definitely think it would be perfect to send to my friend who happens to be named Hana

but I dont want to have to pay for it.

You do have to pay for it, right?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Curators
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Lol yeah well my name is foreign.

Its spanish for Naomi.

Anyways

I definitely think it would be perfect to send to my friend who happens to be named Hana

but I dont want to have to pay for it.

You do have to pay for it, right?

I still haven't bought it but yes I'm pretty sure you do have to pay for it :eyes_britney_laugh:

I think you can join and they give you a free trial or something? I'm not sure though.

• Like 1