Christina Aguilera goes viral for new bday videos (including ones for Britney and Mariah)

46 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Not sure what's more embarrassing.  The fact that 1) It took me watching this 10 times to realize she's basically doing a "cameo"; or 2) the fact that Christina has gotten to the point of doing the equivalent of "cameo"

What....is you doing gurl? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:not me not knowing what Cameo is 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, rennen said:

The recognition you deserve :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

JayTawndré's Acceptance Speech: 

"First I wanna thank God and BreatheHeavy, Jordan Miller, Midnight and I wouldn't be here without the support of @rennen who has shown me to be my best self I can be and that I have potential..." :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

4 hours ago, BlackoutFatale said:

I love to see this. I've never bought into the "fued" between the two of them. It's all media hype. 

Well it was media hype for a while, but it eventually got on Christina's nerves being constantly compared and she was a bit shady to Brit for a few years. Then of course there was the fact that Xtina and Justin did a joint tour together and were seen apparently making out (both deny it) and Britney caught them once at a club being close. But anyway Xtina seemed to really regret how she acted around the 2007/8 period and wrote her letters apparently apologizing. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ohnoglee said:

Well it was media hype for a while, but it eventually got on Christina's nerves being constantly compared and she was a bit shady to Brit for a few years. Then of course there was the fact that Xtina and Justin did a joint tour together and were seen apparently making out (both deny it) and Britney caught them once at a club being close. But anyway Xtina seemed to really regret how she acted around the 2007/8 period and wrote her letters apparently apologizing. 

Yes!