Britney was always so generous and loving with her family

She was which makes it all the worse. It’s almost like they were jealous of her success but at the same time were happy to blow her hard earned cash that didn’t belong to them.

They are such an entitled bunch and have let money literally ruin their relationship with Britney. Disgusting people. I get so triggered when I see them hanging around all the other leaches of team con so gleefully. Disgusting what lengths they went to because they got so greedy and Britney’s generosity still wasn’t enough 

• Love 2

I'm glad ****'s being outted. But there's something I was thinking about today. It's the level of cockiness at different family members basically walking into quicksand and sinking themselves. It's like none of them had the common sense to realize heat is on + be careful of what you say. Jamie Lynn's tone deaf comment about a zillion babies, going to Mars if it'd make her happy. Bryan saying the c-ship is good family business. Lynne writing that book and making money off Britney's problems she was going through in 2007/Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. You couldn't pay me to read that book so I'm not sure just how much dirt was spilled. It's the actions too. Nonstop work schedule while constantly talking about how she's so sick, so sick. That last tidbit is for any family member saying that.

I do see this as pretty black and white. You're either too sick to do ANYTHING or you're well enough to handle your day to day life. They cherry picked. She's sick but look at all the stuff she's doing. Bet she did more than all of them put together in terms of working.

It's just a shame. They went wild and they're gonna have to live with the fact that greed mattered more than anything. I sympathize with Britney. It's gotta be hard seeing your family for who they really are.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Lynne writing that book and making money off Britney's problems she was going through in 2007/Jamie Lynn's pregnancy. You couldn't pay me to read that book so I'm not sure just how much dirt was spilled.

about this, I think it's worth reading the book to understand their dynamics. Lynne doesn't really say much about Britney's 2007, you can notice by reading it that they're not as close as they were by 2005 and Britney gets mentioned less and less. 2007 is more Lynne being besties with Sam Lutfi and JL's pregnancy.

Really, I think it would good to understand the dynamics. The whole Bryan/Britney brotherly relationship (although it's subtle), how Lynne and Jamie view Jamie Lynn in comparison to Britney and Bryan, and how religion may have played a huge role in the conservatorship setup.