BBC Strictly Come Dancing performance to Toxic & some Fun Facts!

Hey, guys. I’ve been on here since about 2007 but only just recently started to post. Thought I would share this since we just had Britney Week on DWTS.

My sister has been a profesional dancer on the BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing for 8 years and just this year left the show as she is now the host for their weekday show It Takes Two.

In 2014 her celeb partner Jake Wood and her did a dance to Toxic and I thought I would share with you all.

Also, fun bit of trivia. She was on So You Think You Can Dance? in the US and was partnered with Brant Bryant- one of Britney’s dancers for Piece of Me in Vegas. Such an awesome guy! We are all still friends. He definitely hooked me up with great tickets to POM. 

Here’s a video of a dance they did on SYTYCD to a choreography by, of course, Wade Robson. Lol

I think I posted this in the right forum. My apologies if not! Just thought I would share. 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days