How would you feel if Britney changed her stage name to ‘Britney’ instead of ‘Britney Spears’?

On 10/6/2021 at 1:24 PM, Nickey said:

Why the hell some of you want a "Britney Ashgari", I can't even pronounce it

gretchen-OOPS2.gif

Just like many other names in the US tbh, Scherzinger? Just choose an english version, that is almost close to the original. 

Different language = different pronunciation

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

Just like many other names in the US tbh, Scherzinger? Just choose an english version, that is almost close to the original. 

Different language = different pronunciation

Fine, I got it.

I wasn't being that serious, please stop taking my post so seriously. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

My native language is very hard to speak so I understand that omg please chill y'all :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Super Mods

Y’all acting like cancel culture 

Just because her family is scum doesn’t mean she goes changing her name. Just like when the executives asked to rename her for her stage name she opted to just stick to what she was born and given. Britney Spears. She made that name famous and it has star quality to it. 

Changing her name won’t erase her history so let her stand proudly with the name plus in the future you can say Britney and people will be like “who?” But you say Britney Spears and they will know who you are talking about as Brittany is a common name sans the misspelling. She can legally change her name but she will always be known as Britney Spears.