How would you feel if Britney changed her stage name to ‘Britney’ instead of ‘Britney Spears’?

4 minutes ago, Soso said:

He doesnt deserve to be associated to her like that. Britney alone will do it. 

Ew Reaction GIF

The wife usually takes the last name of the husband.

And Britney believes he deserves to be associated with her. She said yes. And we all want what Britney wants, right? That’s what FreeBritney is all about.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

That's an interesting question.

I wouldn't mind but I'm not sure if it would be a clever move career-wise, especially if she took Sam's surname. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses: I love the idea of getting rid of anything daddy related though. There's nothing worse than being called after some relative you despise imo... But maybe she doesn't really care.

I think if thats what she wants than that a beautiful idea. Sometimes its good to leave things in the past, even if its a name. My first name is Pete but i go by Joseph. Pete was my dads name, but he did a lot of bad stuff to me and my family so i go by Joseph instead. I will support Britney with any decision that she makes. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Spoiler

• Love 4

Some stuff's unforgiveable. You can say I'm sorry til the cows come home but it won't work for some people. Putting myself in Britney's shoes: Yeah, cut ties with poisonous family members and really wouldn't want to be a "Spears" anymore. IF Britney comes out with new stuff, I hope she just goes by Britney. 

• Love 1