Christy Carlson Romano speaks on Britney...

EDIT: I’m a dolt and just saw the title of the video. Yeah, that was misleading of her and I don’t like that.

I didn't mind this. She wasn't trying to pass this off as having tea. She literally supports B's freedom, says she deserves love, and wishes her well. She agrees - based on her own experiences - that Britney's family should've never been involved in her business.

There were some comments I found unnecessary, like the Christina and voice commentary. But that was only at the beginning and she did compliment B’s dancing and music.

• 2 weeks later...

I completely agree that the way they marketed her didn’t help, it was all wholesome and pure but at the same time she was writhing around in **** outfits singing suggestive lyrics, they were giving u the Madonna and the w.h.o.r.e and it just wound up being a detriment to her. Them letting her speak about her virginity was a HUGE mistake. 

Once the facade started to crack, a lot of people did turn on her.

• Like 1