The #FreeBritney Movement Appreciation Thread

fbc.jpg

I feel so grateful for the #FreeBritney movement and for this whole era... So many brave people speaking up, fighting for our girl. The movement is huge, the support is crazy from fans, celebrities, lawyers, GP etc. I believe in humans and justice again because of that tbh. Britney is on the best way to be free and I believe this whole era will help sm people under cships. Not gonna lie, this ride was scary from a Britney fan perspective. And it's totally understandable because we care about our princess.

Seriously, even waiting with you guys on Exhale, Twitter for new documentaries, court hearings is so much fun. We are really the best fandom out there :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily: This era already means so much to me and I love seeing fans protecting Britney the way she always should be protected - by putting abusive *****es in their place and by supporting her - not by some dumb conservatorship. Can't wait to use the sentence ''You just had to be there'' in the future when I speak about this :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I love you guys sm ❤️

I hope you feel the same way :emma::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Remember that gays rule this world and there's clearly no place for people that don't like Britney Jean Spears :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: 

FREE BRITNEY!

• Love 3

the ride was scary, you're correct! those first weeks were totally horrible. not knowing where she was, all the media telling us everything was ok...

this kind of thing doesn't happen often, we changed the narrative from her team that was installed for more than a decade. 

Britney means a lot to us, and I'm glad that we could raise our voices for her. I'm glateful to be part of this wonderful fanbase. 

November 12th here we go :brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

• Love 2

Great thread ! I am very happy we, as a group of people, did something so important for someone'life in a way we would have never imagined when we first embarked on the Britney journey back when it was all about what she is going to wear for her next performance.

I'm thankful for the people who went to the rallies, who digged for informations and documents, for this site and everyone involved that made us come together for this.

What we did is very important, and anyone who knows what is abuse, what is the Stockholm syndrome, the Law of silence (meaning no one wants to speak out) or generally speaking what is manipulation understands what we did.....it's about BURSTING THE BUBBLE.

Hundreds of people have been dealing with Britney for 13 years but no one was in a capacity of doing something because of that bubble. "Let's keep our opinion for ourself, there's so much to lose, so much at stake, so I don't speak, It's better off that way" ...

Until an external element comes knocking at the Bubble's door and violently forces everyone to face their truth in front of the mirror and makes everyone realize what the hell is going on. That's what the FreeBritney movement has been : the external element that bursted the bubble.

We can all be proud.

BIG HUG EVERYBODY !

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 2

I mean other fan bases can claim they are the best but get back to me when you free’d your fav of a conservatorship and reached Congress with potential to change National LAWS! We’re on a different level. For once we did something ICONIC for Britney. She’s truly a legend with the most fascinating story. It’s not over though! #Justice4Britney

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Alio said:

Until an external element comes knocking at the Bubble's door and violently forces everyone to face their truth in front of the mirror and makes everyone realize what the hell is going on. That's what the FreeBritney movement has been : the external element that bursted the bubble.

The funny thing, and ironic one, is that none of this would've happened if Jamie wasn't a jerk with Britney and would've allowed her have some control, at least in what pertained to her career.

If it wasn't for the rehearsals incident, and him sending her to the facility for several months as a punishment, none of this would've ever happened and the conservatorship would've continued for years and years, until he died perhaps. 

He and whoever else plotted all these ways to exploit and torture her, were their own culprits in bringing this to the spotlight, which would finally bring the whole thing to an end. That plus Andrew Wallet asking for more because it wasn't enough with what he had been stealing, and his sudden resignation, is what sparked all the suspicions and questions, and even the judge ordered an extraordinary hearing back then (even if she ultimately didn't do anything after listening to Britney in May 2019).

I don't think Jamie will ever regret anything of what he's done to Britney, but I bet he'll regret forever making this mistake that soon turned on him.

17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The funny thing, and ironic one, is that none of this would've happened if Jamie wasn't a jerk with Britney and would've allowed her have some control, at least in what pertained to her career.

If it wasn't for the rehearsals incident, and him sending her to the facility for several months as a punishment, none of this would've ever happened and the conservatorship would've continued for years and years, until he died perhaps. 

He and whoever else plotted all these ways to exploit and torture her, were their own culprits in bringing this to the spotlight, which would finally bring the whole thing to an end. That plus Andrew Wallet asking for more because it wasn't enough with what he had been stealing, and his sudden resignation, is what sparked all the suspicions and questions, and even the judge ordered an extraordinary hearing back then (even if she ultimately didn't do anything after listening to Britney in May 2019).

I don't think Jamie will ever regret anything of what he's done to Britney, but I bet he'll regret forever making this mistake that soon turned on him.

Nah, with B leaving voicemails allegedly in 2009, whatever happened in 2014, and her allegedly reporting colons alcohol consumption to the court in 2016, there was no way it would’ve continued going on forever. But I agree that it may have not become public if the 2019 “stay” never happened. 

8 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

Nah, with B leaving voicemails allegedly in 2009, whatever happened in 2014, and her allegedly reporting colons alcohol consumption to the court in 2016, there was no way it would’ve continued going on forever. But I agree that it may have not become public if the 2019 “stay” never happened. 

but you yourself named all those things, and what happened with any of that? Nothing. The court knew about her complaints,  her attempts to hire lawyers, etc, and some of that information even leaked to the public but didn't spark any kind of reaction, and the conservatorship remained years after that.

If Jamie would've let Britney do what she wanted to on Domination, the residency would've gone as planned, and no one would be questioning anything. There would be no paralegal, no voicemail, no Britney speaking to the judge, no hashtag, no movement, well, the residency would've only stopped in 2020 due to covid. But the conservatorship would've gone on for many more years following the same scheme, show after show, record after record. When were they going to let her hire an attorney, or speak to the judge, or when were they going to give the reason to a fan questioning the conservatorship, or whether she was happy or not? Never. When was the judge going to analyze the entire case and see the irregularities, or pay attention to Britney's complaints as per the investigator, if they were ignored all these years? :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Honestly, no other fan base will ever top what we did. We SAVED our queen! Proud of all of us, but especially proud of our strong fearless queen who continues to be triumphant no matter what adversity she faces. My idol, my queen, BRITNEY! We love you!

candice stewart ginamarie zimmerman GIF

Britney taught us 

anigif_sub-buzz-6759-1612829450-25.gif?o

:riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1