Asking for help

I promise things will get better, i'm sure you've been in a position where you never thought things would get better but they did, this is another one of those times!

You're strong and you CAN and WILL get through this :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

Everything happens for a reason and it'll all work out how it is supposed. Let your emotions out, enjoy junk food, watch your favourite shows and listen to music that'll cheer you up. It's healthy to let out how you feel so you don't hold it in, but once you're done try focus on you and how great you are!

I can't really give advice on addiction but maybe speak to a counsellor/therapist to help you? 

My DMs are always open if you need to talk!

• Love 1

Im commenting because I want you to know you are seen and heard and your quality of life and future matters. I don't have much first hand dealings with addiction so Im not sure if my words will be right. My cousin was addicted to ***** and got him in and out of prison many times. Ruined his life and his mental capacity now. He's currently still in prison. It's been a long and troubling journey for his immediate family. So please try to consider consequences that may impair not only your future but those who love you.

I'm not sure if your addiction is to alcohol or harder substances, but if it's Alcohol this may br worth checking out. I'm a big fan of comedian Nikki Glazer and she was an alcoholic and many of her comedic friends were too. She swears by this book, Alan Carr "Easy Way To Quit Drinking". She read the book in one day and never drank again. Dr. Allen Carr has developed many programs to ensure people will completely drop their habits. 

I think you also need a strong support system to reach out to when you're feeling weak. Maybe you can check out AA/ NA meetings? 

Again I'm sorry I don't have better advice but I hope you get through this stage of your life victoriously! We're all stronger than we think and remember one moment of weakness can have life long repercussions. So don't let that one small weak moment steal the best life you can live 💛

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block