Reflecting on the #FreeBritney rally

I'm glad it was a nice experience for you! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

And once again thanks for upgrading the servers some time ago.. the traffic was huge on exhale and it never crashed nor slowed down :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: It was amazing to experience it all here with rest of people (even though it was 2 AM for me when Rosengart gave his statement)

• Love 4

People don't understand or sympathize when you have Britney as your idol or inspiration. It's okay to have an idol but, ironically, not when it's Britney.

So thank you Jordan, for creating this space so we can all connect and find people who can respect and understand us. As someone from another country, BreatheHeavy means a lot to me.

#FreeBritney <3

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
32 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I needed a moment to reflect. The #FreeBritney rally last week was one of the most incredible days 😭. It was really special to be around people who also want to uplift Britney. 

I've struggled with a bit of social anxiety for whatever reason, but I spent 2021 working on myself. One of those challenges I faced was attending a rally. I had a fear of being confronted. My actual experience was the total opposite. Passionate and caring people showed me kindness and gratitude, telling me BreatheHeavy was part of their childhood, that they've been visiting since 2004 and that it was a safe space for them to connect with other LGBTQ people before coming out to their families. I was reminded that BH matters and is important to people. My spirit needed to hear that. 🥲

To those who said kind things to me in-person or are following BH online, a sincere and heartfelt THANK YOU. You help bring purpose to my life.

Britney's recent words also touched me. I know she won't stumble upon this caption, but nonetheless... I want to say thank you to you as well, Britney. Thank you for showing me what strength looks like. You've unknowingly inspired me to spread my wings and helped give me a platform to, in-turn, hopefully inspire others.

Love and appreciate you all. ♥️ November 12th here we come!

Why do you assume Britney won't see your post? She is in control of her Instagram and her phone now. I'm sure she knows. (And remembers you) Don't let what people say get you down. I bet you and Britney will meet again in no time! 

• Love 1

Jordan, you should make an indepth video about your experience with #FreeBritney leading up to the rally or just your experience at the rally for your Youtube channel. I think it'd be interesting to hear. Also what was your reaction when you heard that Jamie was suspended as conservator?

• Love 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

I'm glad it was a nice experience for you! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

And once again thanks for upgrading the servers some time ago.. the traffic was huge on exhale and it never crashed nor slowed down :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: It was amazing to experience it all here with rest of people (even though it was 2 AM for me when Rosengart gave his statement)

Thank you for the kind words! Glad to hear the forum has been functioning well since I made some big hosting changes earlier this year. 👍 The last thing I wanted was for us all to not be able to connect in the moment while things were going down. 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Jordan, you should make an indepth video about your experience with #FreeBritney leading up to the rally or just your experience at the rally for your Youtube channel. I think it'd be interesting to hear. Also what was your reaction when you heard that Jamie was suspended as conservator?

I second what this hottie said :brityes_britney_yes_nodding::gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

• Like 1
  • Leader
4 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

People don't understand or sympathize when you have Britney as your idol or inspiration. It's okay to have an idol but, ironically, not when it's Britney.

So thank you Jordan, for creating this space so we can all connect and find people who can respect and understand us. As someone from another country, BreatheHeavy means a lot to me.

#FreeBritney <3

Thank you for being here :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1