What did Larry do?

I dont know if I've missed something but what did Larrh Rudolph do?

I know she fired him before and has come back and he's now resigned.

But No one has mentioned (as far as I'm aware) Larry in these documentaries. I know Britney said her management  in testimony but that is a large scale of people ie. Adam, Robin, Lou to name a few I don't know if management is just what she calls the team as a collective.

Throughout her career he seems more a father figure to her than Jamie and seems like a nice guy and concerned about her.

I'm sure he's the one in the Britney Jean doc that asks if she is working on her bday as if she wouldn't usually and asking what days she can't work when she has the kids but is shot down by Jakie and Robin because what can he do?

Please let me know if there is something I've missed.

I mean, was he not the one who subjected her to that grueling schedule?

To give the benefit of the doubt, he may have been unaware of the harm that he was doing to Britney, and he may truly have guilt. He was previously a lawyer, so he knows the best thing to do is to not give any public statements that might implicate any wrongdoing and just keep quiet. But Britney was his first client as a talent manager. I'm sure he made mistakes. His job was to make money for himself and his client, and to ensure that she had a successful career, and he did that. He's not a psychologist, although ideally, that would be a better background for a talent manager because the mental health of an artist is, as we've seen time and time again, paramount to their long-term success. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, thrashette said:

To give the benefit of the doubt, he may have been unaware of the harm that he was doing to Britney, and he may truly have guilt. He was previously a lawyer, so he knows the best thing to do is to not give any public statements that might implicate any wrongdoing and just keep quiet. But Britney was his first client as a talent manager. I'm sure he made mistakes. His job was to make money for himself and his client, and to ensure that she had a successful career, and he did that. He's not a psychologist, although ideally, that would be a better background for a talent manager because the mental health of an artist is, as we've seen time and time again, paramount to their long-term success. 

Unaware of the harm he was doing to Britney? I completely disagree. You don't have to be a psychologist to know the cship was bad for her mental health. He worked hand in hand with Lou, Jamie and the rest. He's rotten and I'm sure Britney fired him for a reason.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Heitorzinho said:

He was part of the plan, along with Lynne and Kevin, to take her children away right before the conservatorship.

And as her manager throughout the last 13 years, he's complicent. If not more.

ooo i remember there was a rumor that lynne and kevin were sleeping together :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

1 hour ago, thrashette said:

Disagree.. He knew. You saw the meeting of them all forcing her to work on her Birthday.. Robin, Lou, Larry , Jamie , Edan and countless others loved just enslaving this poor women. Sorry you have to be blind  and heartless to witness it for all these years. They did not care .. its all about the money 💰.  Do you honestly believe he is not part of the mob squad . Wolf in sheep’s clothing . So tired of people trying to give these crooks the benefit of the doubt . She said her manager . Wake up !! 

She didn't want him as her manager. She fired him. Awhile ago, I read what the problems were, and I can't quite remember, but I think overworking her had something to do with it. There was another manager in the beginning that she seemed to like better, and he made a comment about her a few years into the conservatorship that was more supportive of the notion that her quality of life should be the most important consideration. That does not seem to be Larry's way.

So she didn't want Larry and she didn't want anything to do with Lou, and when Jamie got the conservatorship, that's what she got.

When she said that management brought a contract to her in Las Vegas and said she'd be sued if she didn't work, I assumed that was Larry. When she said her psychiatrist told her he was getting millions of calls from her "team" that she wasn't cooperating, I thought Larry was probably in there. When her "team" complained she wasn't taking medication and they wanted a certain dance move that she didn't want to do, I thought that Larry was probably in there. Who talked to Caesar's Palace about making the conservatorship a requirement? More to the point, who didn't tell Caesar's Palace that was an inappropriate ask (and is it even legal)? Who might have used that part of the contract to keep her in line? Larry is laughing away at her with everyone else in "For the Record".

He talked to Rolling Stone in 2008 that the next thing they had to do for Britney was find her a boyfriend, because Britney's "a relationship kind of girl". If Larry wasn't part of the management "team" she refers to, he needs to explain why he's exempt. Because he was in the middle of it. He was executing on behalf of someone, and it doesn't look like it was Britney.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

In her statement Britney talked about how her management would sue her if she didn't perform right before or after talking about Miley...she was talking about Larry too...he is complicit and I hope his time comes as well...

Also he is in court documents conspiring with Kevin to use the kids to control Britney...

• Like 1

Didn't Britney say in an email her worst mistake was hiring back Larry in 2006 after firing him the year before, and how sick it was that he took her to rehab when he was the one giving her drinks? Then she fired him again and Jaimie hired him back right after the con began... Wouldn't be surprised if worse allegations surfaced at some point, but he has TMZ in his pocket.

Also he worked her to exhaustion for years even before becoming a key player in keeping the conservatorship going (and again working her limit) so yeah, an ******* if you ask me. He may have made some rookie mistakes in the beginning but he was managing Britney with Johnny Wright who had plenty of experience. Looks like Larry called the shots and Britney was always his money making machine.

• Like 2