The fact that they made her do a song called 'Work *****'

To be fair that song is brilliant and weird. Also she wrote on it? The team con music was more the Dr. Luke bland fest stuff.

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work, *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work, *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?

Although.... she couldn't drive her car, she couldn't drink and she couldn't go to France... 

Round 6 Face GIF

• Like 1

What if she twisted it in her mind and each night in vegas she was singing it towards Jamie? You wanna live in a big mansion? you better work ***** instead of milking my success... I mean she is singing it to somebody, not to herself so I think it should be treated as a shoutout to all the leeches in her life...

• Love 3
2 hours ago, NostalgiaAct said:

“Go call the police, go call the governor” she was trying to warn us :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

people keep seeing it the wrong way, like, how dared they make her sing this, and I just keep thinking it's literally one of the most personal songs ever. If this didn't represent her life at the time, then I don't know what else would. 

Alcohol, fancy cars and parties in France are things they would never let Britney have, but in a sense, in order for her to have anything: time with her sons, her boyfriend, vacations, etc, she had to work really hard. 

Conservatorship or no conservatorship, she had to work her entire life since she was little, so this is a really fitting song, it's more of a complaint rather than she literally pretending to be the boss. 

• Love 4