Will Britney return to music or retire?

Just to be a bit pragmatic here., she will need them coins from somewhere to maintain her mansions, lawyers etc and performing was her only occupation throughout her life so sooner rather then later I think she will get back to it.

Plus I really think deep in her heart she really enjoys it but on her terms.. so once she is free, with proper management, she might actually slay us all :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

Just to be a bit pragmatic here., she will need them coins from somewhere to maintain her mansions, lawyers etc and performing was her only occupation throughout her life so sooner rather then later I think she will get back to it.

Plus I really think deep in her heart she really enjoys it but on her terms.. so once she is free, with proper management, she might actually slay us all :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

The Something to talk About moment in like 2018 (?) shocked me out of nowhere. If she did THAT considering that she's lipsynced almost her entire career... Maybe she has fire left in her as a performer.

Right now I'm just super happy that she's not a Slave (4 Dad) anymore but I desperately want her to return to album/touring ...

• Love 1

I think she will for sure!! 
but not sure when. 
she’s wrote on social media she won’t perform again until her Dad does not have control. 

like someone said above I think she may need to financially to get back the money that’s been taken from her. 

I am so excited to see what she will do with music, costumes, perfumes when and if she returns because it’ll be her full control again. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

I think she wouldn't need to perform ever again if she didn't want to, she could probably rely on her perfume business, intellectual property, or other investments, or expand her brand to other ventures. 

That said, I agree with your las sentence, I think she does enjoy making music and even performing although that could take a while to get back to a comfortable place, I imagine it could easily trigger bad memories for her...