Do not, Do not say Anybody can die on team con. Facebook put me in a 30 day ban. For saying her father can die.

7 minutes ago, SLV4U said:

How about people just grow up in general & stop wishing death to ANYONE? It shouldn't be normalized or deemed acceptable. People deserve more than a silly Facebook ban for saying such things. 

This.

Also when u go deeper, when you die you kind of escape from facing the consequences of your deeds, at least as a human on Earth. :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

It would be better to say they have to pay for what they did.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
18 minutes ago, SLV4U said:

How about people just grow up in general & stop wishing death to ANYONE? It shouldn't be normalized or deemed acceptable. People deserve more than a silly Facebook ban for saying such things. 

Ridiculous. There is a difference between wishing death on innocent people because you enjoy being cruel or hate their ethnicity, s**, ***uality etc, and wishing death on slave drivers. If you don’t understand the difference you are not as empathic as you think you are. 

2 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

I can live without Facebook for 30 days. Was disappointed when it was up again. 

Same.

I deleted my FB five years ago. It felt strange at first. But then you adjust and realize it’s actually much better without it. People are always either showing off on it/trying to prove they have the best life or having stupid arguments that serve no purpose. And now it’s become a breeding ground for conspiracy theories too.

Meanwhile I’m like …

happy over it GIF by Shalita Grant

• Like 2

Do not say it on here either :jamie_lynn_grape:

4 minutes ago, brightchildremix said:

Better than on here. Here you get banned if you have different opinions with certain admins. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand::oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

people don't get banned for what they think, but for what they write, or where they write it. Or simply, for breaking/ignoring the rules and ignoring the warnings.

Every forum/platform ever has had rules, but Exhale is the only one where users get away with it so much, not just with the breaking of the rules, but also the whining, the complaining, and the attacking to the mods and owner. 

Btw, dupe accounts are also prohibited :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

Ridiculous. There is a difference between wishing death on innocent people because you enjoy being cruel or hate their ethnicity, s**, ***uality etc, and wishing death on slave drivers. If you don’t understand the difference you are not as empathic as you think you are. 

:wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: 

If you don't see why is wrong to wish death to ANYONE, for any reason or under any context, then you clearly are the one that has issues. Or I didn't get your sarcasm. 

But even if it's used just as an expression, it's a really wrong one, not to mention the legal implications it could get by putting it out there in a public platform or forum, where no one knows who would actually fulfill such threats, thus why such comments are not allowed, basically in any place that cares about continuing their operations.

EVEN if it's about being ******ically mad at someone for doing something bad, that punishment would be too easy and quick. In this case, the "slave drivers" deserve at the very least, to suffer an equal amount of time of what Britney has endured all these years, plus whatever the law dictates for the crimes they've done. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1