Britney's former assistant Robin Greenhill refused to answer whether Britney's bedroom was secretly bugged

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This! They're basically pointing fingers at each other :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I wouldn't be surprised if Tri-star sues Jamie, Ingham sues Jamie, Jamie sues Montgomery, Tri-star sues black box security company, and so on :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And this is Britney

britney spears popcorn GIF

• Love 4
  • Haha 2

I think she hoped that her name will go under radars as everyone was focusing on Lou and Jamie. But now.... oooohhg...

I don't think she'll last as long as Lou or Jamie, she isn't as strong as them.

Won't be surprised if they'll blame everything on her...

I bet they never thought it would come the day where the tables would turn and they would be put on blast.

It was kind of master plan actually (an evil one, but still… ). They controlled the narrative, convinced media and fans alike that Britney needed tight controlling, whilst allegedly silencing, controlling, blackmailing and drugging her into compliance.

They only forgot to account for one detail: She’s f’ing Britney Spears. Her star power doesn’t go away, so her image is never forgotten. People always pay attention to her. And their biggest mistake yet: she’s loved everywhere. Some may bash her, some may criticize her, but the public will forever adore her, and once she took back the narrative everyone fell instantly in love again by her realness and sweetness. For her wrongers there’s no escape: they will face the hate and backlash

• Love 1