Britney saw a huge boost on Spotify after the Netflix doc and Jamie being removed news.

2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Would she go back to be her old self? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

that's an interesting question, because at the same time I think that after all she's gone through, there's no way she can be the same girl from before.

From the few clips we've seen of her with Sam, she still sounds very sweet and goofy though, so I think it won't be that much different than what we've seen in certain interviews like the ones with Mario Lopez, which are the ones where she's looked the most comfortable. 

However, I just don't see her doing interviews again as she used to, like, it would be just so awkward to go there, and be asked about like, hey, so you're free :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: after years and years of scripted interviews, like idk, I mean, I know it's not the interviewers or the tv shows' fault, but still is like they were all part of the game, and I don't think Britney would want to talk over and over about the same stuff, but at the same time how to ignore all of what she's lived under the conservatorship?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's an interesting question, because at the same time I think that after all she's gone through, there's no way she can be the same girl from before.

Well, it was a very vague question but I meant is that, all this time shes been pretending to be someone she obviously is not in real life, thus, those scripted interviews with stupid questions about what her favorite food/color/ movie is. And she replying: yes, no, cool or very superficial answers. 

So, what try to figure out is not necessarily that she goes back to be exactly the same girl she was in 2004. My point is that, once she has no limitations to say or do what she wants, how different would it be from the way shes been when she was under a c-ship. You see what I mean? Not sure if I was clear enough. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

2 hours ago, e_ffen said:

Criminal is so consistent - wow 😮 I also hear casual fans mention it as one of their favorites often, which always surprises me, but I guess these numbers support it being a bigger hit than I remember. 

In Brazil it was huge, it was always playing on the radio. It was truly a hit :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, e_ffen said:

Criminal is so consistent - wow 😮 I also hear casual fans mention it as one of their favorites often, which always surprises me, but I guess these numbers support it being a bigger hit than I remember. 

It was big on Tik Tok for a minute! Gen Z keeping Criminal relevant :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Bueno, era una pregunta muy vaga, pero lo que quiero decir es que, todo este tiempo, ella ha estado fingiendo ser alguien que obviamente no es en la vida real, por lo tanto, esas entrevistas escritas con preguntas estúpidas sobre cuál es su comida / color / película favorita. Y ella responde: sí, no, respuestas frías o muy superficiales. 

Entonces, lo que trato de averiguar no es necesariamente que vuelva a ser exactamente la misma chica que era en 2004. Mi punto es que, una vez que no tenga limitaciones para decir o hacer lo que quiera, ¿qué tan diferente sería de la como estaba cuando estaba bajo un barco-c. ¿Ves lo que quiero decir? No estoy seguro de haber sido lo suficientemente claro. : ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I understand you. Unfortunately I don't think Brit can get rid of that duality, basically because she has been a part of it since she was 16 years old. Her IG is a sample of that, of trying to give people what they expect of her. Hopefully she can overcome everything that the industry and the public have done to her.

34 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

¡Fue grande en Tik Tok por un minuto! Gen Z mantiene la relevancia criminal: yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I do not understand the success of scream and shout, it is so bad. Criminal is beautiful.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, RulesRules said:

Only a bit related ( Youtube Views).

Remember the days back in 2014 when the YouTube views of oops were around 50M, around the same as Crazy or Stronger, but then it shot up in thre following years....

YouTube is all about play listing too.