Britney saw a huge boost on Spotify after the Netflix doc and Jamie being removed news.

This is a huge milestone, Britney jumped 1.45M streams a day - Slave 4 U seeing new peaks even with only 10M Playlisting. 

Major Takeaways

Stronger and lucky getting huge boost

Sometimes getting a boost. 

Piece of me seeing good numbers. 

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Now imagine when she does a full interview telling her story :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I saw somewhere on twitter that heer followers on IG also increased like 2 million 

15 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Now imagine when she does a full interview telling her story :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Or when she comes back,, if she ever wants to do so ofc 

Something tells me that, the Britney we were used to see during the time the c-ship was in place, is nothing like the real Britney. The court speech sounded NOTHING like the Britney from 2008 to 2021 saying 'cool' every 3 words. Nothing at all 500%. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Would she go back to be her old self? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

• Love 3
Just now, Million Billion said:

I saw somewhere on twitter that heer followers on IG also increased like 2 million 

Or when she comes back,, if she ever wants to do so ofc 

Something tells me that, the Britney we were used to see during the time the c-ship was in place, is nothing like the real Britney. The court speech sounded NOTHING like the Britney from 2008 to 2021 saying 'cool' every 3 words. Nothing at all 500%. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Would she go back to be her old self? :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

Seeing these numbers, even if Britney drops a single she will boost up her streaming is freaking good considering her play listing on spotify, her peer Beyonce is 650M and even Taylor with new music has 500M play listing. 

These numbers are a good example of how Britney still holds the power, considering she never got a hit after 2011, even Femme Fatale seeing good numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I’m glad they had a good boost.

Wish I could be happier but I’m one of those ancients who still purchases music so I have no idea if those numbers are really good or not LOL😅

I also purchase, but yes these numbers are fantastic for her considering her last hit era was 2011. 

• Like 1

Britney should be getting a 30 million stream avarage on Spotify each month as the pop icon that she is tbh! However, her former team never focused on streaming and her numbers have suffered. She's always been good with actual sales but it's 2021, streaming is the present and future :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

RCA should stop playing around, and start adding Brit's music to different playlists in order to reach the general public :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1