Britney Vs Spears question

So I’ve finally watched Britney Vs Spears today. Is it just me, or did anyone else find it ODD that her father just so happened to be in the area when she was hospitalized both times ? It’s clear Britney suffers from bipolar disorder, and it’s obvious she has taken *****, possibly prescribed to keep her up(to perform) like so many entertainers have done and do so. But what do you think? Am I bugging?? For her to believe her family was going to swoop in and take everything she must’ve been told that, or got that feeling. I hope she ends up suing EVERYONE involved in this coupe(sp?) 

25 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

according to Lynne, Jamie and Lou Taylor planned the conservatorship weeks in advance

I FÜCKING HATE that even to this day that Lou M. Taylor says she had NOTHING to do with the CON and threatens anyone who brings up THE TRUTH! I wish the worst on her. She is pure evil and will burn in hell! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, MikeHunt said:

I FÜCKING HATE that even to this day that Lou M. Taylor says she had NOTHING to do with the CON and threatens anyone who brings up THE TRUTH! I wish the worst on her. She is pure evil and will burn in hell! 

Yep after I did some digging around, she's been around the family AT LEAST since August 2006...

• Like 3
13 hours ago, Xavierleleon said:

It is NOT clear she has “bipolar disorder” and it is also very disrespectful to even discuss her mental health and have theories about it. What is clear is that she has been abused behind the cover of psychiatry, which has been used especially against women since the 19th century, but also political unwanted freethinkers for regimes, gay people, trans people, minorities etc. 

really ?? Because it’s evident that it’s bipolar. The medicine she takes is usually what people with bipolar disorder take. But I get where you are coming from

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Atrius_Omega said:

really ?? Because it’s evident that it’s bipolar. The medicine she takes is usually what people with bipolar disorder take. But I get where you are coming from

Yes Really. It is not evident. It is a vague, made up diagnose just like every other psychiatric diagnose. Psychiatry is ideology, it isn’t science. Until 1973 it was a psychiatric diagnose to be gay… 2017 was the first time a country stopped diagnosing transgender as a mental illness…

Bipolar is also misdiagnosed often, besides she is in a conservatorship due to “dementia” and she obviously doesn’t have dementia but still lack her human rights on that basis. If she can be legally trafficked because of a false dementia claim, why wouldn’t it be possible she has been prescribed with lithium without being “bipolar”? 
Look at how she allegedly was given aderall for them to make more money out of her. The lithium was physical abuse as punishment and to control her mentally. Doctors doesn’t always have ethics. There have been doctors all along violating her.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Atrius_Omega said:

I only know about the lithium (haven't watched BvS yet), but lithium acts as a mood stabilizer and in general, these also get prescribed to people with schizoaffective disorders, major depression or borderline personality disorder, sometimes off-label in other disorders as well. So, just knowing the medication is not a clear indicator for any mental illness. The term "mood stabilizer" is also a little misleading, I don't know if this is the right term in English but they cut your emotional spikes. When you're suffering from being way too manic/depressive/aggressive/etc., the right amount of medication makes you feel more stabilized, yes - but when you take too much of it, you're numb.

It's already really hard to find the perfect point between too little and too much medication if you want the effect - and when you don't want it and get pressured to do it, it's living hell. But this is sadly nothing new when it comes to team con's tactics. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

2 hours ago, Atrius_Omega said:

Errr it isn’t ‘evident’ and it’s pretty funny if she had bipolar to be put under a c-ship with a claim of dementia. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 1