[VIDEO] Former backup dancer Tania Baron claims the original Netflix documentary was about how Britney was slaying the game

I know we should not blame ourselves for not fighting for Britney back then when everything started, but sometimes it is difficult not to feel guilty.

I love to see people speaking out now, but also wish this would have been done earlier too to avoid all the trauma Brit has gone through. And the reason they are all coming out now is because she spoke . I wish we could have helped her to speak out back then.😭

Seeing people speak so dearly about Britney always makes me emotional.

I hope Britney feels safe and very much loved because that’s all she deserves.Β 
Β 

I love you Brit!Β 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think it would've been nice to make a series for her 20th anniversary.Β 

• Episode 1 - early years - 1999
  • Episode 2 - 2000 - 2002
  • Episode 3 - 2003 - 2005
  • Episode 4 - 2006 - 2007
  • Episode 5 - 2008 - 2010
  • Episode 6 - 2011 - 2012
  • Episode 7 - 2013 - 2015
  • Episode 8 - 2016 - 2018
  • Episode 9 - 2019 - 2020
  • Episode 10 - 2021

They could've still done it and only focus on the conservatorship in the final episodes depending on the findings they had, and then go full force with the freebritney saga at the end.Β 

Β 

This would be a dream... Hope someone on netflix steals your idea and they make it for the 25th anniversary and by then she could even participate on it herself

• Like 1