[VIDEO] Former backup dancer Tania Baron claims the original Netflix documentary was about how Britney was slaying the game

Well, she seems really nice.

I don’t think it is anyone’s “fault” but Erin’s that the doc got bad reviews. I googled her and an autobiography of her in the past got similar critique. It never explained, explored the topics she touched and the critic wrote that she “hasted through” the book. I mean I think the doc still helped, but especially because there already were the NYT docs who actually provided Rosengart with ammunition. It helped drawing attention to her case and luckily the CBS documentary had bombs that were out in the media already. 

• Like 1

People fail to realise that no one can dance like Slave 4 U or MATM if they didn't had the passion or vision for it, Britney was really great those days because she worked harder than anyone else in the business apart from her personal struggles which could've been easily solved after 2007 her conservatorship brought her down and who to blame? Imagine raking in millions and you not even able to spend a dime for it, anyone would lose passion. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Uhhh now I’m pissed. The Britney VS Spears doc was such a dudd and so underwhelming, would have much rather a doc on her late 90s-early 2010s dominance. Leave the #FreeBritney docs for Hulu/TNYT cause their docs were much better and made just as much, if not more noise than the Netflix one. I feel the Netflix one would have been huge had they not changed their direction, they tried cashing in on #FreeBritney only to end up doing less numbers than they would have had done if it was about her career.

Also, I really like this lady, she seems super nice! Hope B rehires her.

• Love 2

The netflix documentary was necessary, since it explored different characters that were directly involved in the situation she is in today. I am thankful for the work of those who put it together. I appreciated the interviews, SPECIALLY with that suspicious doctor that did not acknowledge diagnosing Britney and kept beating around the bush. Stuff like this sticks out to the viewer and puts even more pressure on the people involved in the conservatorship scam.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Prachi said:

People fail to realise that no one can dance like Slave 4 U or MATM if they didn't had the passion or vision for it, Britney was really great those days because she worked harder than anyone else in the business apart from her personal struggles which could've been easily solved after 2007 her conservatorship brought her down and who to blame? Imagine raking in millions and you not even able to spend a dime for it, anyone would lose passion. 

I sure would, honestly Britney is beyond human in my eyes, I dont know how she did it

I think it would've been nice to make a series for her 20th anniversary. 

• Episode 1 - early years - 1999
  • Episode 2 - 2000 - 2002
  • Episode 3 - 2003 - 2005
  • Episode 4 - 2006 - 2007
  • Episode 5 - 2008 - 2010
  • Episode 6 - 2011 - 2012
  • Episode 7 - 2013 - 2015
  • Episode 8 - 2016 - 2018
  • Episode 9 - 2019 - 2020
  • Episode 10 - 2021

They could've still done it and only focus on the conservatorship in the final episodes depending on the findings they had, and then go full force with the freebritney saga at the end.