TLC's infamous TRL incident without left eye. She didn't appear for one good reason. TBoz said we will give trl a show, we'll kick your *** on live tv and say replacement for a new girl is happening now.

This fan made very detailed documentary discusses what led to the disappointing sales of 3D, which at the time was supposed to be the final TLC album due to Lisa's death 6 and a half months earlier. 

FanMail starts out strong dethroning Britney debut album and had that massive hit No Scrubs (2021 We call scrubs funk boys. But replace the with the C, most hate it cos it's a way more vulgar way of being called a scrub).

The infamous trl incident was really murky, no lisa. Lots of buzz are they gonna break up. 

At this point Lisa was over it, her ideas wasn't being considered including two songs that would be huge TLC hits where my girls at, which was a huge hit for 702, and heartbreak anthem, which became massive hit for whitney Houston. 

The trl incident if lisa would have gone would have ended up bad and probably destroy any legacy for TLC. 

Like Tionne said the 1994 incident where Lisa burned her ex boyfriend's house was still making them lose sponsorship deals and only one concert promoter would work with them, left eye was constantly reminded by the girls and their manager that most of their sponsor deals and financial crisis cos of what she did, due to being an alcoholic and a domestic violence act on a man..

So you can tense Lisa being berated over something she regrets was getting to her..

T Boz took it further inciting violence and a possible replacement, Lisa only support system was her family and boyfriend.  

So lisa was alone, but t said you go on trl, good we'll give them a show, we will beat you up, that's the show..

So she was told to stay at the hotel, which she did cos I think she knew T and chili was serious..

So TLC was pretty much at the duo.

In my opinion.  TLC should have never reunited.  Now knowing the truth that they planned on beating up and replacing Lisa on live TV.

Lisa was already focused on her solo career and refused to work with Dallas Austin.

I had no idea behind the scenes it was a gang up on Lisa. 

Enjoy the 90 minute doc

@Rik

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block