The CNN Chloe Melas Exposed video - premiere 8pm tonight

Okay, I never knew about this Surprise Witness lawyer, I Saw her at June 23 rally but had no clue who she was, I love that she wasn't even a Britney fan and she became involved and she is spilling the FACTS. Chloe from CNN seems very like "California Valley Girl" -- I'm surprised she moved her way up to such a high-ranking position when her reporting is lackluster and even her speaking skills aren't the greatest. She's just pretty which seems like what CNN goes for. HOWEVER, I will say it is news journalists job to be impartial and she definitely has failed on that, but also it must be difficult for her to receive "Britney's side" because nobody is talking to her about Britney's side, because everyone is TEAM CON!

• Like 3

I’m so over any more media coverage of this, especially after the good news we had last week. The only thing I want to see or hear are the official statements and documents from Rosengart himself. That is the only thing that will give me any sort of peace and satisfaction from this whole mess now. 

• Like 1
20 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I. Am. Sick. Of. SW! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: People are going to hate my comment, but I stand in MY truth. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

SICK OF HER!!!!! Stop trying to build your YouTube views. It’s CLEAR that you’re simply looking for attention. I’m not a fan of Chloe, but FFS, I want SW to stop pandering!! And for clarification, CHLOE does need to stop talking about B’s story because she is clearly NOT impartial.

Yes, SW has revealed some great info! But at this point, it’s so off putting!

“I’m mad at Netflix because they didn’t put me in the doc.” 

“I’ve got a big doc coming soon, stay tuned.”

”New YouTube video Thursday to read another chapter of Lynne’s book. Through the storm Thursday’s, guys!”

”Going to take a s***, at 7am. See ya on my live.”

”Let me tell you how revealing all of this info has impacted my life.”

Go away puh-lease. 

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF
allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

log off.

door GIF

20 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

I. Am. Sick. Of. SW! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: People are going to hate my comment, but I stand in MY truth. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

SICK OF HER!!!!! Stop trying to build your YouTube views. It’s CLEAR that you’re simply looking for attention. I’m not a fan of Chloe, but FFS, I want SW to stop pandering!! And for clarification, CHLOE does need to stop talking about B’s story because she is clearly NOT impartial.

Yes, SW has revealed some great info! But at this point, it’s so off putting!

“I’m mad at Netflix because they didn’t put me in the doc.” 

“I’ve got a big doc coming soon, stay tuned.”

”New YouTube video Thursday to read another chapter of Lynne’s book. Through the storm Thursday’s, guys!”

”Going to take a s***, at 7am. See ya on my live.”

”Let me tell you how revealing all of this info has impacted my life.”

Go away puh-lease. 

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF
allegedly for entertainment purposes only 

I actually agree

• Love 1

I think what this exposes the most is how mainstream media didn't just not dig into this story, but that they actively had an agenda/angle in how this story was told...I haven't watched the full interview yet but I am curious if Chloe ever says who her source was in Britney's camp...that was the real tea from this expose imo....