The CNN Chloe Melas Exposed video - premiere 8pm tonight

Surprise Witness is setting the record straight for the general public who might have been duped by the CNN skewed version.

Good job I think.  Funny edits...

• Exposes Chloe Mela s (CNN doc )  pro CON reporting 
  • CON + CNN efforts to pin it all on Ingham so the big fish behind the scenes can get away. 
  • Mentions Taylor etc
  • Many key freebritney advocates were cut from the CNN doc for not watering down message 

I do find these freebritney people put in their own money and effort and time to help fight injustice which is cool.

Views to her channel help the message and if Lou Taylor got her fired (stop reporting on Britney or you are fired) I guess she can monetize her channel to help finance  her efforts.

Anyway, seems there might be those fomenting infighting among freebritney fans which is sad.

So inspired by this movement and people in it

• Super Mods
29 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Surprise Witness is setting the record straight for the general public who might have been duped by the CNN skewed version.

Good job I think.  Funny edits...

• Exposes Chloe Mela s (CNN doc )  pro CON reporting 
  • CON + CNN efforts to pin it all on Ingham so the big fish behind the scenes can get away. 
  • Mentions Taylor etc
  • Many key freebritney advocates were cut from the CNN doc for not watering down message 

I do find these freebritney people put in their own money and effort and time to help fight injustice which is cool.

Views to her channel help the message and if Lou Taylor got her fired (stop reporting on Britney or you are fired) I guess she can monetize her channel to help finance  her efforts.

Anyway, seems there might be those fomenting infighting among freebritney fans which is sad.

So inspired by this movement and people in it

But you act like Surprise Witness has the same reach and audience as CNN… Which she obviously doesn’t. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

Meaning, the people who were duped by the CNN doc most likely aren’t tuning into her channel for “the tea.”

Sad but true. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: I’m glad that she’s helped publicize lots of documents and formulated big questions that we should be asking, but I also can’t help but feel disappointed when people try to give themselves a platform or act like they are the definitive voice of the #FreeBritney movement.

• Like 5

I would suggest watching the full interview, I believe it’s linked in the description but you can see how obviously Chloe(CNN) wanted to go for hype and they kept shutting her down with facts about the law and bigger impact of the movement.  I was blown away by how prepared and poised they were compared to Chloe(like um, yeah so like)

This tweet links to full version:

https://twitter.com/Avilomah_87/status/1444871413974847490?s=20

https://youtu.be/bwDuARRYt48

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Posey said:

I would suggest watching the full interview, I believe it’s linked in the description but you can see how obviously Chloe(CNN) wanted to go for hype and they kept shutting her down with facts about the law and bigger impact of the movement.  I was blown away by how prepared and poised they were compared to Chloe(like um, yeah so like)

This tweet links to full version:

https://twitter.com/Avilomah_87/status/1444871413974847490?s=20

https://youtu.be/bwDuARRYt48

Wow wow wow

Chloe is a nasty human being or she's absolutely dumb or she's a unethical *******

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Markoct said:

Why do i not wanna watch this one :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Did anyone watch? Was it surprisingly good by any small chance? Is it worth watching? 

It was overly dramatic but funny... That chole chick seriously has some issues...and tsw is just showing how she reacted to the situation pretty much. It's funny to me that someone who is employed my an actually huge news company like CNN acted this way .... I say give it a watch...if u don't like the first 5 mins u won't like the vid.

22 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

It was overly dramatic but funny... That chole chick seriously has some issues...and tsw is just showing how she reacted to the situation pretty much. It's funny to me that someone who is employed my an actually huge news company like CNN acted this way .... I say give it a watch...if u don't like the first 5 mins u won't like the vid.

Thanks boo :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white: