Newly leaked old pic of Britney and Madonna

34 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Saw this supposedly newly leaked picture on Twitter of both Britney and Madonna from back in the day. Apparently it’s from the recording sessions of MATM, 2003. QUEENS :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

But there were no recording sessions of them together. The song was already finished with only Britney. They added Madonna last minute because of the VMA's kiss.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

(+ I don"t personally believe this is Britney)

13 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

10000% #CONFIRMED :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

LOL B1TCH STOP HDJDHDJD :queenie_falling_dying_dead: :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

16 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Are u sure that's Britney?

U need to check the Beyoncé and Britney thread and  then  come back to this hsjdjdh

• Haha 2

That's Abbie cornish and from the looks of it this is press for W./E the film written by Madonna and alek keshian (director of the iconic Madonna:Truth or dare (anybody calls my show near, they are lame, costed her the gig that went to whitney Houston for the bodyguard) or in bed with Madonna internationally a titled she hated..

So yeah not Britney but the cast and the director promoting a film that would flop. 

Many speculate the control she has on autobiographical picture will flop as well cos the writer, director and executive producer gives her too much power and now these days it's a turn off for Madonna on people today.