Sam Asghari “in charge” of Britney’s affairs

10 minutes ago, Melina said:

OK! EXCLUSIVE

Britney Spears' Fiancé Sam Asghari Calls The Shots In Their Relationship: Personal Trainer Is 'Practically In Charge Of Her Affairs', Says Source

You want a piece of Britney Spears? You’ll have to go through Sam Asghari first!

Now that they’re officially engaged, the pop star is only too happy to let the actor call the shots when it comes to managing her life, an insider tells OK!. Ever since Spears, 39, revealed Asghari, 27, proposed on Sept. 12 — five days after her father, Jamie Spears, filed a petition to end the conservatorship that’s given him control over her estate for the past 13 years — the singer’s “practically put Sam in charge of her affairs,” the insider spills.

“He’s answering her phone, responding to her business emails and overseeing her security detail. She even has him handling interview requests, plus anyone in her family who wants to see her should check with him first.”

The "Toxic" singer, who shares sons Sean, 16, and Jayden, 15, with ex Kevin Federline, “is in a great place, and she gives much of the credit to Sam because he has always been so protective of her,” the insider shares.

“Now that he’s put a ring on it, she’s given him the keys to her heart, and pretty much everything else!”

“Britney has no doubt Sam’s intentions are pure,” says an insider, adding that the songstress knows he wants the best for her. “She says his love has saved her so many times.”

More happy news has followed: On Wednesday, September 29, Judge Brenda Pennysuspended her father as conservator. As OK! previously reported, the pop star was estatic to hear the news.

A source told Page Six, "Britney burst into tears upon hearing the judge’s decision. For the longest time, she had begun to think that she would never see the day that her father’s domineering control over every single aspect of her life would end, but it finally happened."

"She’s in shock and at a loss for words but literally jumping for joy," the insider explained. "She hasn’t felt joy like this in 13 years."

https://t.co/CmVGOAfVPX

sorry, this was meant to be merged with this

10 hours ago, ConceptD said:

I don’t buy it. It actually seems to me like a way for members of team con to make us take a stand against Sam. Britney is NOT stupid. I feel like the only people that pretend she’s some dumb bimbo are fans that came on the scene during the cship. 

Why would they bother doing that now when they have already lost? They have enough to worry about with the current investigation let alone try to convince fans about her fiancé they could care less