Do u think the label won’t do anything to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Britney’s self titled

rik

22 minutes ago, NobodyKnowsPete said:

Please, not a reissue of the album with the same ugly remixes from always… Team Con didn’t spend a simple coin to give us a proper re-edition of “OIDIA”…

Thunderpuss remixes? :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Hsjdjdjdjdhhd but imagine if they released She’ll Never Be Me, Mad Love, etc on vinyl. Doubtful…. However I still want before the goodbye so badly which has yet to be pressed on vinyl 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Rik said:

Hsjdjdjdjdhhd but imagine if they released She’ll Never Be Me, Mad Love, etc on vinyl. Doubtful…. However I still want before the goodbye so badly which has yet to be pressed on vinyl 

- Intimidated

- She’ll Never Be

- Before The Goodbye

- I Run Away

- I’m I A Sinner?

- Mad Love

- Bombastic Love (Demo Version)

+ Remixes and Unreleased shooting.

Yes, I’m here for that! 

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Deluxe version on vinyl...with the bonus tracks...that weve already had for years....ijs:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

LOL. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  us listening to songs we have had for 20 years already on vinyl for 40 dollars extra 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

I really want the 15 track version

I genuinely do too. At the very least! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Rik said:

LOL. :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:  us listening to songs we have had for 20 years already on vinyl for 40 dollars extra 

I genuinely do too. At the very least! 

And if its anything like previous releases for her there will be slight warping and skips already on it as soon as u unbox it. We do not deserve such a giving Queen

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

And if its anything like previous releases for her there will be slight warping and skips already on it as soon as u unbox it. We do not deserve such a giving Queen

For real I’m actually annoyed that outrageous ends with a weird scratch and stuff on side A of ITZ for me. I also am irritated thag all these limited first editions are lowkey uglier than ALL zone ones that came out and have since been so readily available 

should I wait for the 15 track edition that might never come? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2021 at 1:43 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I’m sure the label does not give a single **** about Britney…Not even once have they come out in support of her, and why? Because technically Ruptured Colon was their client. I hope she changes label to be honest.

I work within the music industry and all employees were advised to steer clear of any Britney related posts etc., especially in the height of the Free Britney movement due to fear of legal action from team Britney. Not that the label doesn’t care, just didn’t want to deal with Team con. 

• Like 1