Get Naked Was ROBBED! (The Appreciation Thread)

5 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Does anyone else here remember how the song got a little resurgence in 2016 after this performance in Italy? It's in this moment when I realized it had more potential than I ever thought it had.

The guy in white was touching his crotch like it was his first time. He was so gentle :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 3

I have to say when I first discovered GN I wasn’t living for the dudes vocals in the chorus. But then after some time, the song became one of my faves! I always do the chest pump move from the circus tour show when the “get naked, get naked, get naked…” part comes on 🤣🤣

• Haha 1
On 10/4/2021 at 1:49 PM, everybodygoesdown said:

Such a great song.

I was on a date with a guy the other night and he asked me about my favorite Britney songs and I said Get Naked and then he did :)

:orangu_orangutan_ape: The way this turned me on tho :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

12 hours ago, rennen said:

The guy in white was touching his crotch like it was his first time. He was so gentle :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip: It's actually more hilarious than smexy :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 1
On 10/5/2021 at 3:40 AM, Mexwero said:

I always do the chest pump move from the circus tour show when the “get naked, get naked, get naked…” part comes on 🤣🤣

me too! :awyeah_britney_yes_yas: I was just listening to it and had to come here to say it's a masterpiece. Ok back to work now :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 1